I need closure part 1

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need closure part 1

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lallaa
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 5:21 am #66817
    I need closure part 1

I was introduced to this guy through a mutual friend, she told me he had never had a girlfriend or even seen a girl before so i told her to tell him i liked him.
    One night we were both out and both really drunk and we went back to his place and kept drinking and had a really fun night, then he told me he was a virgin and then
    we had sex. It wasnt very good but that is expected. He ended up messaging me and we started seeing eachother and having sex frequently, (i always told him he
    was really good, even if he wasnt) he would even cook me dinner sometimes.
    Things started getting serious and we started acting couply. At this time i was going away in 5 months to travel so he knew i was leaving and may
    not come back. The only problem i had was that he would only message me sparatically, he was
    very busy as he owned and ran 2 companies so this meant i had to see him on his terms as he never really had proper working hours. He would often stop replying
    randomly, or he wouldnt message

lallaa
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 5:22 am #66818

or he wouldnt message me for a couple of days, but he always got back to me or ended up messaging. One night i stayed at his house and left in the
    morning but i didnt hear from him for a whole week afterwards which was the longest hed gone without messaging me. So i messaged him and asked him what was
    up. He replied saying sorry and asking how i was and stuff but i told him that it didnt feel good when he would stop talking to me and that he needed to care more
    about my feelings or he needed to end things with me. He sent me a long message saying that he was so busy and that he thinks im amazing and that he thinks i
    need someone that could spend more time with me and he knows its his fault that it isnt working and he asked me to go to coffee with him to talk about it more.
    At coffee we sort of just hung out and at the end i asked him what was happening and he told me its just best if we stay friends. I was pretty sad but i just accepted it.
    Then about a week later i messaged him

lallaa
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 8:31 am #66819

Then about a week later i messaged him saying i was sorry because i came on too strong and i shouldnt have made it his priority to make me happy and that he
    shouldnt blame himself (i have anxiety and had recently ended a long term relationship) and that id like to see him before i left to go away. He said he was keen to see me before i left aswell. Then i saw him at a get together the next night and he asked if i would like to come to his pre drinks for races the next week and i said i would let him know but i didnt get back to him.
    The next week was race round, so at the races i got really really drunk and i fell over in front of him and cried in front of him, and cried in front of his friends and said
    stupid things, and i wasnt very nice to him and then my friend told him he was an asshole and it just wasnt a good time.
    I messaged him the next day apologising for embarrasing him and for my friend being mean and that i understoof if he never wanted to talk to me again and he told me

lallaa
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 8:31 am #66820

saying i was sorry because i came on too strong and i shouldnt have made it his priority to make me happy and that he
    shouldnt blame himself (i have anxiety and had recently ended a long term relationship) and that id like to see him before i left to go away. He said he was keen to see me before i left aswell. Then i saw him at a get together the next night and he asked if i would like to come to his pre drinks for races the next week and i said i would let him know but i didnt get back to him.
    The next week was race round, so at the races i got really really drunk and i fell over in front of him and cried in front of him, and cried in front of his friends and said
    stupid things, and i wasnt very nice to him and then my friend told him he was an asshole and it just wasnt a good time.
    I messaged him the next day apologising for embarrasing him and for my friend being mean and that i understoof if he never wanted to talk to me again and he told me