I need help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

batman3948
    Participant
    November 21, 2015 at 4:59 am #88846
    I need help

So there’s this girl that I met at a feast and got her number I really like her and we were talking for a good month and we would have really good convos whith som flirting and she opened up to me about her ex and everything and it was going good then it started to die down till the point were I wouldn’t get a text back and we had a good thing going and to add on she said she doesn’t want a relationship whem we were first talking and I would always try to make plans but she wouldn’t reply when I would ask what are you doing today knowing that I was trying to take her out and when it was hard to get to reply i went all out told her how I felt and she liked it but then she brought up how she don’t want a relationship and then things just died down again and it’s Ben almost 3 months since I’ve talked to her i got over her but I started to have feeling s for her and I really want to try to talk again but I don’t know what to do any advice

itsmyturn
    Participant
    November 24, 2015 at 8:47 am #88904

its difficult because she did say she didn’t want a relationship.
    you can always send a short text ‘thinking of you’… see if she responds. If you get some feedback and start talking, ask her out for a coffee, something simple and see if there is anything there.
    If not, you tried and you know that she just isn’t ready for a relationship right now.

WillLuvsBailee
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 2:02 am #89043

Plus, If she says shes still not ready for a relationship. You can always become close friends and possibly try again

Louie97
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 2:22 pm #89053

I can tell you really love her from the bottom of your heart. Maybe she is afraid to get into a relationship with you because of her bad experience with the ex. She may be afraid to be emotionally vulnerable and be reluctant to let you into her heart. She may like you back, but is scared that if things work out between you two, that it will repeat the same cycle of her and her ex. Keep trying but if she doesn’t make an effort simply move on to better things. All the best!