I need help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bakahboo28
    Participant
    November 13, 2017 at 9:20 am #155975
    I need help

So I have been see this guy I met online for a little over two months. I spend most of my time at his place. I even have my own place to put my stuff in his room. Everything is going good but he still gets on his dating profile. I’m there all the time so I know no one is coming over but I don’t know what to think. His roommates like we. Him and I get along great. We just haven’t had the relationship talk. He referred to himself as my boyfriend once but we were talking about my mom. He was like how does your mom feel about you bring at your boyfriend’s all the time. That was it though. I’m 22 and he is 28. He had been divorced his ex wife cheated on him. He told me he doesn’t really know how he feels. I told him I wasn’t going anywhere. I don’t know what to think my birthday is the 28th and I was thinking defining the relationship is what I want for my birthday. Please someone give me advice here

ijump4life
    Participant
    November 13, 2017 at 6:05 pm #156189

I think defining the relationship is a good idea. It might be scary, but you really need to make him realize you want a relationship and to know if he is serious. Maybe start out by asking him about his dating profile, or why he still gets on it?

pops1
    Participant
    November 14, 2017 at 1:34 am #156203

I think you should definitely have that talk with him as he needs to know how you feel

guseri
    Participant
    November 14, 2017 at 8:43 am #156208

As the others said, definitely have the talk, rather have everything out on the table and know what’s going on, than not knowing

phaze
    Participant
    November 14, 2017 at 3:16 pm #156358

Solid advice from all 3 … better to know than to sit in the dark