I need help asking a girl out.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pensfan123
    Participant
    September 11, 2014 at 1:44 am #61749

So my situation is that I work in food and nutrition in a hospital (meaning I deliver meals to the patients) and my crush is a registered nurse. I am having difficulty asking her for her number or asking her out because 90% of the nurses are stuck up and rude to me, thinking that I am a loser for making $9 an hour even though I am actually a pre-med student. (not her of course, I have caught her staring at me and every time we talk she gives me a smile) and whenever I get the chance to talk to her, every other nurse looks over and basically intimidates me to the point that I can not talk to her casually. It is very important to me that I talk to her in person rather than via text or social media. Please help, I feel like this girl would be a fantastic girl to get to know and even if we do not develop into an intimate relationship, I would still love to be close friends with her.

P.S. I believe we are both 20 but she could be at most a years older or younger than me. And the only

snowman1991
    Participant
    September 11, 2014 at 10:53 am #61781

I can tell what I would do. When you do talk to her just say something like :’ hey this place is so full of people, why don’t we go there (insert something) and have some fun

It will show you’re interested and confident