I need help! Not sure if it's over or it's a test!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• zbot1234
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 12:10 am #107298

I’ve been talking to a girl for about 2 months. Things have been going great. We always have great conversations and have a blast when we are together. Lately it began to pick up. We were hanging out more and we were texting throughout the day like our lives depended on it. But all of a sudden it completely stopped. She was no longer texting me throughout the day. No more good morning texts or good night texts. She would only reply to a text I would send and the replies were always short and to the point. They weren’t flirty like before. . She said she was just having a high anxiety day and she gets this way occasionally and it wasn’t something I did. So I gave her space. The last thing I wanted to do was to push her away and be clingy. It’s been a week that this has been going on now. I’ll send a simple text every few days just to see how she’s doing. She always replies. Which is good I’m guessing. I’m just not exactly sure what it all means and how I’m suppose to proceed. I figured