I need help on what I should do…. badly

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Galm 1
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 8:54 pm #98997

So I met this girl through club water polo. We both played in the same league, but on different teams, meaning that I would sometimes play her team. Oh, and before I go on, I am only in middle school (8th grade), so I am very inexperienced with this stuff.

Before I go on, let me tell you a little about, um, let’s call her Megan. I don’t really know much about her, but I do know that she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. She has the most beautiful eyes and the prettiest face imaginable. She is the only girl that I have had on my mind ever since I first saw her.

Anyway, so last Saturday and Sunday I saw her and played her team, which we lost to, but who cares I just couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I’m running out of room, so let me get to the problem: I believe she lives in a different city than I do, which means she is going to a different high school next year. I’ve been worried about this ever since, and I don’t know how to handle it. Please help….

Aaron
    Participant
    April 29, 2016 at 9:35 am #99210

figure out her contact details..mail her, telegraph her, idk stalk her but get it out of you.

And then you’re golden.

stuckinlove101
    Participant
    April 30, 2016 at 12:21 am #99313

One of the harder predicaments that plagues the heart, given that you are in middle school I’ll assume you don’t drive so it may get complicated. The best thing to do is get some kind of contact information, then see if there is some way you can see her regularly.

Jack Henson
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 11:26 pm #99543

Do your best to get her contact info, and try to message her. But, if you can, try to meet and have fun with other girls as well. It’s not a great idea to get overly committed to a girl who you won’t be able to see very often, especially at your age. Good luck!

AsAMatterOfFact
    AsAMatterOfFact
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 11:53 pm #99546

Okay, here’s some advice from a girl…

First of all I hope you know her name. 🙂

You need to get her to notice you, right away I can tell you’re a funny, articulate and athletic kid, so you have that going for you already, kudos. So, how do you get her to notice you? She probably already has, I mean lets face it, you’re on the same field together; and trust me, every girl knows when a guy is into her and staring at her ass, we can feel it. Your move needs to be thoughtful and romantic… Here’s what you do:

Observe her! Figure out what kind of water bottle she uses or if she’s having issues with her laces on the side line, for example. Then get her a reusable water bottle tie a note on it that says “Megan” inside sick a pair of laces, note with your digits both player# and phone with a puny little note like “I noticed your laces, wouldn’t want you to trip and fall like I’ve done for you” or something along those lines.

Best of luck to you kiddo!!