DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need little help

Author
    Comments

• Anonymousguy123
    Participant
    October 31, 2016 at 11:14 am #115853
    I need little help

So i met this girl online right.And weve been chating for some time and after some time i asked her ”We should meet” she was honest and she said she needs some time she never met anyone online that she get along and stuff.And now im still chating with her and i really like her she is beutiful but the thing is i dont know does she take me as friend because sometimes she call me friend and stuff and how should i know is she interested in dating because we agreed we should ”meet” we didnt say date or anything like that and now i dont know and im kinda embarrased to ask her you just wanna be friend with me or you want something more i dont know help.

merill
    merill
    Participant
    October 31, 2016 at 2:54 pm #115901

hey, I think you should give her some time. Trying to label your interactions as “dates”, “girlfriend/boyfriend” or terms like these will get you nowhere now because she hasn’t given you a green light yet. I think deciding whether to date her or not comes after meeting with her in real life. You will also get to know her better, maybe you won’t like her after you meet her? Maybe your opinions will change and will make you want to distance yourself.. No matter what you think now, the strings are in her hands and all you can do is acting respectful to her decisions and wait for her plans.

lilly2018
    Participant
    October 31, 2016 at 7:44 pm #115951

My advice is that you both start as friends,then become bestfriends and know each other better and then meet each other in person.This is very important(and please,talk on cam,ok?) and then you both see if something develops between you both. 🙂 Dont loose hope,ok?Nothing is lost yet. 😉

Anonymousguy123
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 3:58 pm #116043

I see, like we chat every day and she is really really nice person,but she is kinda shy tho not saying that im not so i dont know about the cam thing but we snap pics here and then,but sometimes when she calls me friend really shuts me down like im trying to flirt slowly and then after some time she calls me friend i get shut down :S

1977Gurrl
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 7:02 pm #116085

Take your time. It might be worth it! It is fun in the beginning just getting to know someone and exciting. 😉