i need opinion-advice from you guys please!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

maria6666
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 10:01 am #148017

hey, so i am dating this amazing guy , he is very smart..but I have been noticing that he might be egotistic too which it doesn’t bother me cause he always been like that.. but the other day… we were with a common friend and suddenly my bf said”so..yea you want to know how amazing our sex life is going…”and “do you want to know how she looks naked” and i was kinda wtf i dont know maybe this is common between guy friends but i was there and did not know what to say and the common friend was just chill laughing ofc…he said other things that left me speechless i mean i don’t care if he says that because it makes him feel good or proud of himself or whatever but he just likes bragging a lot so i am kinda wondering if i am there just because i fill his ego or what..he really likes making other people jealous he has said it himself…what do you guys think?..so our common friend my bf and i now each other since 2 years ago and this situation of the 2 of us dating is new only 2 month

maria6666
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 10:02 am #148018

should i just let it be?.and to explain a little more and to put you guys in antecedents …the guy friend, my bf and me know each other for 2 years and we have been friends since..the guy friend kinda liked me a while ago but i rejected him cause i have never liked him but he managed to overcome that situation and we still are friend but i guess he will always want to fuck me …long after i start liking my bf a lot, he was not that into me and played hard to get until he finally decide to date me and now we have been together for 2 months more or lesss…so the situation of us 3 being 2 partners and our other friend as 3rd wheel is new..as i said my bf might sound too egotitistic but he also is very affectionate with me even in public..so i dont know , should i just let it be?do you guys think is normal??ok thank you!!have a nice day