I Need Some Advice.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I Need Some Advice.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Zen
    Participant
    February 19, 2013 at 12:04 am #22940
    I Need Some Advice.

A couple months ago i have met a nice girl that i think is perfect for me. We would hangout just about every day and there was no problems. The thing is she has had a boyfriend before me for about 3 years that has hurt her in many ways. I’m not that type of guy and i have told her that many times. All of a sudden she tells me she isn’t ready for a serious relationship because of that and that she thinks we should just stay friends. I don’t know where it went wrong and i need help. I feel like i can’t let her go like that. What is the best thing i could do if i want her to be happy?

carlycatz
    carlycatz
    Participant
    February 19, 2013 at 6:31 pm #23099

She’ll be happy if you listen to her. She said “she isn’t ready for a serious relationship because of that and that she thinks we should just stay friends.” Girls aren’t just making things up all the time to push away from somebody. Believe her. She just doesn’t want to be in a relationship right now. IF she needs time and space, give it to her… Be her friend, if/when she comes around, it’ll be nice if you’re still being a support system.

hopeless1
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 12:02 pm #113996

Just listen and be her friend.

misschristy
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 3:16 pm #114028

I agree just listen

nightbird
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 10:17 pm #114073

I would give her some space.
    Maybe this was all to fast

After some time she might realize that she does really care for you.