I need some advise please…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

atomicommandude
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 4:15 am #85375

I was dating a lady for about 3 months, she is older than i by 5 years. im in my early twenties. she has a 3 year old son too, who i accepted while dating her and was i kind to him and cool with the situation. Nearly every day from our first date onward her and i have had sex multiple times per day, literally hours, she would orgasm all the time and i was a giver in that department. she said she never had a lover like me before, so sex life is ruled out of the equation. We went out on dates regularly keeping a good variety so it wasn’t boring, always new adventures. Vegas, beach, dined out everywhere, nightlife, little adventures, we did all that. I rule spontaneity and fun out too.
    my question is what is wrong with me and/or her?
    you see i find out i am the rebound because she immediately began dating me after her breakup from a 1 year relationship. we were not boyfriend and girlfriend at the time of datin, yet she felt like she wanted to be exclusive with me but without the title.

atomicommandude
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 4:22 am #85376

continued…
    so i accepted this odd proposal although it was fishy… that was 2 months into our dating “situationship” as i call it. i did everything right as the stereotypical nice guy, which i believe is where i went wrong by giving her a 150% of my time, money, and effort. I figured she lost interest because she had won me so easily and that is when she left me for her ex boyfriend after her and i have dated for 3 months solidly.
    She said she couldnt open up her heart to me even though her brain says i am the perfect option for her, that her heart still belongs to her ex bf who treated her like garbage. so i said okay and i will be her friend, i admit i did cry like a little girl… i was heart broken and still am about it.
    so within this last week she dumps her old boyfriend shed left me for after 3 days because he was playing her.
    guess whose shoulder she cries on and who she texted, facetimed, ecetera? yeah, me…

atomicommandude
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 8:18 am #85377

continued… once more…

so i was there by her side basically acting like her male girlfriend because over everything else i cared about her emotional state as my top priority. i gave her space throughout the time she left me, so she went to me whenever she wanted to talk. skip down a couple days later and she invites me over to hangout with her and we end up drinking wine and eating chocolate and berries in her kitchen until midnight. we talked about her situations with her ex and the past few weeks turmoil, and then our situation. she tells me that she wants to consider us both as single and in a friendship after i told her my good feelings for her and how i am sexually attracted to her still… we end the night with a good hug and i drive home that night.
    So the next day I do not talk to her as i have been giving her space….

atomicommandude
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 8:18 am #85378

ongoing…

so i was there by her side basically acting like her male girlfriend because over everything else i cared about her emotional state as my top priority. i gave her space throughout the time she left me, so she went to me whenever she wanted to talk. skip down a couple days later and she invites me over to hangout with her and we end up drinking wine and eating chocolate and berries in her kitchen until midnight. we talked about her situations with her ex and the past few weeks turmoil, and then our situation. she tells me that she wants to consider us both as single and in a friendship after i told her my good feelings for her and how i am sexually attracted to her still… we end the night with a good hug and i drive home that night.

atomicommandude
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 8:18 am #85379

atomicommandude
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 8:19 am #85380

continued… once more…

so i was there by her side basically acting like her male girlfriend because over everything else i cared about her emotional state as my top priority. i gave her space throughout the time she left me, so she went to me whenever she wanted to talk.

skip down a couple days later and she invites me over to hangout with her and we end up drinking wine and eating chocolate and berries in her kitchen until midnight. we talked about her situations with her ex and the past few weeks turmoil, and then our situation.

she tells me that she wants to consider us both as single and in a friendship after i told her my good feelings for her and how i am sexually attracted to her still… we end the night with a good hug and i drive home that night.
    So the next day I do not talk to her as i have been giving her space so she can reassess the situation….

atomicommandude
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 8:19 am #85381

i gave her space throughout the time she left me, so she went to me whenever she wanted to talk. skip down a couple days later and she invites me over to hangout with her and we end up drinking wine and eating chocolate and berries in her kitchen until midnight. we talked about her situations with her ex and the past few week’s turmoil, and then our situation.
    she tells me that she wants to consider us both as single and in a friendship after i told her my good feelings for her and how i am still sexually attracted to her… we end the night with a good hug and i drive home that night.

So the next day I do not talk to her as i have been giving her space…. she calls me at 11pm twice, i dont pick up both the calls. i text her about 45 mins later and she pretty much blows up in my face for saying that i was out at a movie and that is why i didnt respond to her. she was insecure even though we established friendship 2 weeks ago and then reiterated it the night before.

Anonymous
    September 18, 2015 at 10:34 am #85580

This is the typical behavior for women: they want to be independent but when you start to behave yourself like this, they start to worry that you cheat or something like that. Keep doing it and she will ask you to marry her)