I need some kind of advice from a womans perspective and point of view.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ornelas91
    Ornelas91
    Participant
    February 11, 2015 at 7:02 pm #73266

ok . so im 23 years old male .. I met my cousin’s wife’s daughter one day at a family get together. At the time i had a girlfriend and she was with me so I could not initiate a conversation out of respect for her… but I knew me and her would be breaking up in the near future ..So now im single and im thinking of this girl that i saw at our family get together .. Im not sure how to go about contacting her and letting her know that im interested in getting to know her and possibly dating! I heard through my cousin that his wife was saying that her boyfriend treated her like shit and they wanted to fix us up together… but im a shy quiet person and i dont do well with picking up women. I mean what do i actually say when im infront of her…. im really shy and nervous at first and it takes time for me get used to being around a female im interested in. What do i talk about??? how do i say it ??? im scared ill say the wrong thing and embarrass myself.