I need to know if this girl likes me or not

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ape1234
    Participant
    May 26, 2014 at 11:35 pm #53751

We talk everyday and for long periods of time. We like the same music, movies, and Tv shows. She always compliments me on my hair and clothes. She wants me to go see the fault in our stars movie with her. The big issue is she is very outgoing and hangs around with guys all the time as friends so am I any different. Also how could I turn going to this movie as friends into more. Also I am a very serious person so anything I do that could get rejected could not be played off as a joke.

sadavid
    sadavid
    Participant
    May 27, 2014 at 4:31 pm #53852

I think it’s actually too early to tell if she likes you. She definitely does like you at least as a friend tho(not saying friend is all.)

I wouldn’t try to turn the friendship into a relationship until you knew you were different than those other guys. The more you get to know her the more you’ll be able tell. If she wants a relationship with you she’ll be flirting and/or dropping hints.

I also have a question. Does she also have female friends? Because if she doesn’t, I wouldn’t trust her. Many women say “I only have guy friends, because they’re less drama” but that’s never the case. A woman needs at least one person that can relate to them on more levels.

AGirlInBlue
    Participant
    May 27, 2014 at 7:46 pm #53907

Just go with the flow. Maybe hold her hand at the movie and give her signs that you are obviously interested in being more than just friends. Offer to take her to dinner afterwards and lean into her when you talk and flirt. If things get more serious, then you can ask about the other guys if it becomes an issue but for now it really isn’t your business.

ogzltheeve
    Participant
    May 28, 2014 at 1:38 pm #53945

I agree that it might be too early in the friendship to tell if she likes you more than a friend. But I agree she does at least like you as a friend. Give it time

natas1980
    Participant
    May 28, 2014 at 10:10 pm #53986

enter your comment here…
    you need more time

Anonymous
    May 29, 2014 at 8:52 am #53988

Just be yourself and your heart will let you feel if that girl likes you or not, by the way don’t miss the stares and obvious signals that she’s into you! Goodluck!

agieluma
    Participant
    May 30, 2014 at 2:43 pm #54147

You shouldn’t be thinking about whether she likes you or not. Only time will tell

BlueAngel112
    BlueAngel112
    Participant
    May 31, 2014 at 3:14 pm #54175

patients

kallykat55
    kallykat55
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 1:13 am #54191

I don’t know

poonammehra
    Participant
    June 3, 2014 at 6:51 am #54295
    Reply To: I need to know if this girl likes me or not

my life is very boring life.what i to do.pls tell me website walo

poonammehra
    Participant
    June 3, 2014 at 6:56 am #54296

i have need beautiful girl.i will take more love his girl. love u website walo plz help me

jojo123
    Participant
    June 3, 2014 at 8:52 am #54301

Do not attempt to change who you are for anyone they should like you for being unqiue/yourself. Make sure she know you like her you never know till you ask- do not look desperate though!!

entreri22
    Participant
    June 3, 2014 at 6:44 pm #54396

Start being a bit more obvious. Flirt and gauge her.responses.

Nathaniel
    Participant
    June 3, 2014 at 10:15 pm #54398

I would try to get to know her more, sometimes girls prefer to date before they get to “friendly” with a guy, and some girls really like to get to know you before, I think good advice as far as getting her to see you in romantic light or stand out from the crowd is to break the touch barrier, this is a great sign and step that she is into you, as far as what the touch barrier is to you, you have to go by your situation and make the call based on her.