I need your advice guys

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need your advice guys

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 7:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Samim
    Participant
    April 3, 2017 at 10:01 pm #131959
    I need your advice guys

I have dated a guy for 2 times. Both of us are looking for a long term relationship that ends up with marriage,
    At the 1st date we realized that we have a lot in common, we understand each other quiet well. He looks so serious, even when he wants to make fun he doesn’t laugh, just a quick smile. while I am a proactive woman that always laughs loud.
    After the second date he told me that he is dating another woman as well, and as far as we don’t have physical touch it sounds reasonable (That’s his idea) He said there should be a chemistry in kissing as well. Now the problem is that ,I am a med school student, so busy with the courses and don’t have that much time for dating many guys.He said you can date others like doctors and your colleagues as well. He invited me for the third date and I couldn’t make it because of preparing for final exams.Kissing everyone he dates is annoying for me.
    If he asks for another date should I tell him I don’t like him dating others ? Am I demanding?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 4, 2017 at 11:55 am #132021

so.. he makes out with all his dates to see if they have “chemistry”?
    hmmm.. i don’t know about you – but i thnk you sorta can tell if you have chemistry and similar “kissing styles” before you kiss if you’re really paying attention no? Yes once in a while there are surprises and if there is a surprise – then you know the person is presenting themselev in a way they truly aren’t and at that point – should question the whole thing…

anyway.. this sounds a bit creepy to me and if it were me.. i wouldn’t’ be feeling much chemsitry with such a person. so it depends on what you’ve felt with him besides this.

as far as appropriateness – my rule has always been until you claim exclusivity with each other, neiher has the right to tell the person they can’t see other people. you may be a single-dater only but not everybody is. dating to me does not equal marriage or a relatoinship and so “dating” by default to me is understood as “multi-dating” until youre in a relationship.