I need your help bad!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need your help bad!!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

matrixlove
    Participant
    June 3, 2016 at 4:40 pm #102132
    I need your help bad!!!

Hi there,

I will tell you about myself so you folks can know what is going on. I met my ex fiance in a psychology class, i saw this beautiful blonde/blue eye in the class and wrote a letter saying that i wanted to take her out on a date and a friend of mine passed the letter to her. We went out on our first date and i was a nice guy and she seduced me and we had intimacy from the very first date.

This gal loved being pleasured so we just had intimacy about 3-4 times a day and she was amazing. We were together for 6 years and it was awesome and the intimacy was beyond my wildest dreams. After me and her broke up, my mom and dad got very sick and i spent the very next 15-20 years being their caretaker. In these 15-20 years I have not been able to have any relationships or intimacy at all.

I am a good looking guy, i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and still have no gal and no sex at all.

matrixlove
    Participant
    June 3, 2016 at 4:47 pm #102133

This really bothers me real badly. I look nice, i drive nice cars and I am very friendly and caring. I meet women and I talk to them but all of them are married or have a boyfriend.

I was having a conversation with this beautiful gal that cuts my hair. I saw her in the supermarket and she was smiling at me and i could see it in her eyes, but she is 19 and is married now. I was so sad, because I really like her (personality) and she has an amazing body. She has interest but is married and this bothers me so much. Every gal that i meet either has a boyfriend or is married.

How can i meet a gal that has no husband or boyfriend. I desperately want to end this curse or drought, I cannot blame myself because my mom and dad were very sick and i had to take care of them. I also will not just go and sleep with any women to end this curse. Where can i meet the woman i want that has no man? This puzzles me so badly and i just want a gal to be with and have intimacy like i use to have.

Baccus666
    Participant
    June 4, 2016 at 9:10 am #102144

I really think your best options will be online dating sites like eharmony or match.com. I’ve been on both sites and they seem pretty legit. Though, you have to pay for their services. Eharmony basis matches on compatibility which I think is a good site if you’re looking for long term.