I really don't know how to stop

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    September 28, 2015 at 11:00 pm #86111

Hello everybody,
    I have been paying for sex for quite some time (12 years). I really like the fact that I don’t have to be emotionally evolved and that I’m having sex with various women. I really enjoy my lifestyle and try not to make it public. Recently, my heart has been feeling a bit of guilt. Not from the sexual aspects of it, but more or less from the women that I have encounters with. I feel that I am taking advantage of, or vice versa. Keep in mind that I have been seeing some of these women for over 10 years. We have created great friendships and beautiful times with my girls. I genuinely really care for what happens to anyone of them. I really don’t know why this is wrong? For that matter, I would like to continue with my lifestyle, and the freedom to continue to meet new girls.
    I hope that I have not offended anyone, and I would value any feedback and/or criticism.
    With Thanks Moses

chou
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 8:19 am #86112

Theres nothing wrong with paying for sex if your comfortable with the idea. These girls would have left the business if it wasnt for them.

As for stopping, i dont know man. As men were wired to want sex continuously. If however it is interfering with work and stuff like that u might need to seek councilling with help with addiction.

Positive
    Participant
    September 30, 2015 at 7:48 pm #86285

You are in a relationship (or as it happens, several relationships), perhaps just ask the girls how they feel about it. If they feel uncomfortable/exploited/whatever, they might tell you.

More likely, they feel comfortable with you because they know your preferences and don’t have to worry about your turning out to be a psychopath. So everything could be fine.

JokesOnMe
    JokesOnMe
    Participant
    October 1, 2015 at 1:24 am #86292

I feel like if they had true feelings in a more romantic way towards you then they would have probably told you by now. These ladies are very good at controlling emotion so it could go either way, but it’s doubtful that you are “taking advantage of them” as they continue to do business with you.

Varis
    Varis
    Participant
    October 6, 2015 at 2:58 am #86597

The only reasons I could see to stop are personal or financial. If you want a real partner in your personal life, chances are the ladies you’re seeing either can’t or won’t give you that. Financially you haven’t brought up, so really you need to do some introspection. Why do you want to stop? How badly do you want to stop? Is this hurting you in some way? Hurting someone else? These are the questions you have to ask yourself.

Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    October 7, 2015 at 4:37 pm #86664

The only reasons I could see to stop are personal or financial. If you want a real partner in your personal life, chances are the ladies you’re seeing either can’t or won’t give you that. Financially you haven’t brought up, so really you need to do some introspection. Why do you want to stop? How badly do you want to stop? Is this hurting you in some way? Hurting someone else? These are the questions you have to ask yourself.

Yes and have you been involved in any serious relationship aside from these women/paying for sex? Do you ever plan on settling down with someone? Just rethink at what you’re doing and why you feel that you should stop, analyze the situation. But please if you were to meet someone you want to give your all too, I suggest you stop paying for sex because you can get it for free with someone else :] along with other perks.

Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    October 7, 2015 at 4:39 pm #86665

I don’t know, this is a first for me haha 🙂

thatguy1997
    thatguy1997
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 6:48 pm #86772

if the girls are comfortable with it, then i do not see at problem with it and the lifestyle at all. but i would prefer a girlfriend 😉

BigPwr4
    Participant
    October 12, 2015 at 10:36 am #86808

I have tried backpage a few times and the girls that show up are so far from the person that’s in the pictures or they take forever to show up or cancel. I have just given up on it all together. To me its not worth the time and money.