I really don't know what to do about my relationship

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 12:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sk8erBoi
    Participant
    December 31, 2017 at 12:41 am #161126

Hi, this is my first time posting here, I was just looking for some advice on a situation I happen to be in. So, I’ve been dating this girl for a little while now and I love her, a lot. It’s long distance but we’ve met up before. When things are good, they’re perfect, but I’m worried that she’s losing interest in me. I really care about her, but I feel like it’s not mutual. We talk every day and we tell each other that we love each other, but sometimes I feel like it’s really one sided. She says she thinks about our relationship a lot, but she never goes into anymore detail than that, I’m assuming because she doesn’t wanna hurt my feelings. I always try to tell her that if she ever wants to break up, then to just tell me, but I’m afraid that she’s too afraid to hurt me, but I want nothing more in the world for her to be happy. She’s also extremely depressed and always tells me she wants to kill herself, but there’s never anything I can do about it. (Cont. in first Comment)

Sk8erBoi
    Participant
    December 31, 2017 at 12:46 am #161127

(Cont. of post) I’m really worried about her and I don’t want her to feel trapped. I don’t want to end things, but I’m afraid that if I don’t, then she won’t and she’ll just be sad all the time. I’m really in love with her, as I’ve never felt the way she makes me feel, she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me, but I just want her to be happy. I always try to tell her things that will make her happy, but they never work. The fact that she thinks about our relationship a lot worries me, I feel like I’m making her unhappy, so I always just dread the day that she actually breaks up with me. I’m also always worried that she’s gonna cheat on me, but I think that’s just me being paranoid. She gets texts a lot, but I assume it’s just her friends, but she always tells me how many guys hit on her. For the past week or so, she’s seemed very distant, like she just doesn’t care about me anymore, but there are times where she tells me how much she loves me. If you guys have any advice, it’d be appreciated greatly, thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sk8erBoi.

Sk8erBoi
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 9:14 am #161128

(Cont. of Post) I don’t want to break up with her because I’m madly in love with her, but I really don’t want her to think she’s stuck with me. I really don’t know what to do, aside from not wanting to break up with her. If you guys have any ideas on how to help, fell free to drop them below. 🙂

Sk8erBoi
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 9:15 am #161129

I don;t want her to feel trapped with me, but I don’t want to break up with her, as I’m madly in love with her. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.