I really like her but I may of messed up?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nathan
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 4:32 am #85686

So to start fresh as this could get quite detailed lol …. Myself and my mates got to know this girl who works behind the bar at a pub we go to. We all used to chat to her and things moved to adding her on facebook etc. Over the past 3-4 months I have got very close to her. We text and spoke on the phone everyday and more recently I stayed over at her place and although we stayed in the same bed, we never had sex but sexual things occurred 😛 … I did once tell her that I did really like her but I would be way out of her league anyway and she her response was ….. ‘Don’t ever thing little of yourself, you’re amazing’ … ‘she is liking to get to know me if I’m honest’ So, Everything was perfect up until I was due to go on holiday for 2 weeks so wouldn’t see her! The first day I left she said ‘Why did I have to leave her’ with a sad face. So it seemed she was a little sad I was going, but who knows? We did however speak on the phone most days while I was over there.

Nathan
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 4:32 am #85687

I got back last week and things have changed a bit since then. She hasn’t been as talkative or just doesn’t seem the same person. On Saturday she told me she was going out into town after work and wondered if I wanted go, which I agreed. During us being out I almost had a fight with another bloke which wasn’t really my fault but I only stood my ground and this bloke did go away. After she was in a real mood with me and never really spoke to me that night. After we went for something to eat and after she said ‘well I dunno about you but I’m getting a taxi’ something she wouldn’t normally say as I always walk her home but she was angry with me apparently.

Nathan
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 8:26 am #85689

She does want to keep hanging out and talking and she does care for me but she was just angry with me and said she saw another side to me.

I did try call her last night but there was no answer…but she did call me back bout half hour later and we spoke on the phone for over an hour and everything seemed fine again. Is there a chance for things to go right in the near future when her work cuts down? What should I do!?

…. Sorry for all the replies…wanted to try tell the full story haha

Nathan
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 8:26 am #85691

I did try call her last night but there was no answer…but she did call me back bout half hour later and we spoke on the phone for over an hour and everything seemed fine again. Is there a chance for things to go right in the near future when her work cuts down? What should I do!?

Nathan
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 8:26 am #85688

So she jumped in a taxi and only got so far as she needed to stop at a cash point which her card didn’t work so she had to walk. I caught up said I would walk her home which is when she flipped & said she wanted to be alone, didn’t want walking home & basically go away, then started crying. I wanted to make sure she was okay but she said she only crys when she is angry not sad. So she hated me at this point. The next day I tried to message her which she ignored and I just sent a long message telling her straight up that I really like her and I have tried so hard to be nice over these past few months which has included spending time with her, staying in A&E with her for 4 hours & general stuff like that & told her I do care a lot for her but if she doesn’t want to talk anymore then I will have to respect that. And her reply was that she didn’t know what to say, I apparently know she doesn’t want a boyfriend at the minute as she has so much going on and she is happy alone.

matt67
    Participant
    September 23, 2015 at 8:06 am #85753

You need to back off and give her space. Maybe not completely, but it definitely sounds like she is conflicted about you. One thing is clear. The more you try to get close to her and figure out what is going on, the more she pulls away. There could be loads of reasons. Maybe she suspects you were with someone when you were gone, maybe the fight you were in really bothered her, or maybe she met someone else and is conflicted. Whatever the case, let her come to you, don’t chase after her. She made it clear she wants space.