I really like this girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I really like this girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

arman
    arman
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 11:53 am #75121
    I really like this girl

I asked a girl out for dinner and she said yes, but when v talk on text she just stop replying after 4 or 5 msgs? There is this girl in my workplace,I liked her and I have just seen her 5 tyms. And I asked her out for dinner she said yes, but she had midterm exams, so asked me not now.I told her when she is done with exam we might go. So I got her no and texted her it was OK v talked a bit bcs I’m not good in texting. And one day when I wished her birthday, she replied but after 2 msgs she stopped I asked her did you go out with your friends yesterday, no reply 2 days.But she talks to me vn v r working. So my question is what does that mean does she like me or not bcs they have phone on their hand 24/7, I didn’t send her follow up msg bcs I care abt her and I don’t want to bother her by saying y didn’t u replied. So now how I’m supposed to talk about our dinner if she doesn’t reply n btw i will see her on Saturday. I just need ur guys expertise bcs I’m not good in this.what should i do

sweetieb41
    sweetieb41
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 1:45 pm #75136

sounds like she is not into you the way you would like

arman
    arman
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 2:02 pm #75137

so what should I do

RobbyM
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 10:19 pm #75181

Hey Arman,

Usually if your texting a girl and she answers you in spurts during messages this means that she is really not that interested. If a women is interested in a guy, they will usually answer immediately or in very short intervals, but this all depends on the age of the girl your talking to. I tend to see that younger women answer more in longer intervals rather than older women because they don’t want to come off as being too desperate. Furthermore, you stated you will go out with her on Saturday which is a start. Keep things interesting, be assertive, and keep her laughing. I am a Life Style Coach specializing in this area so if you need anymore help I am here.