I really need help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I really need help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gigidudu3
    Participant
    January 17, 2017 at 2:00 pm #123323
    I really need help

I was in a relationship for 8 years. He is my first love.For 7 months I was abroad for studying but I was always available online for him. Seems he started friendship with some gay guy when I was not here, but I have never though he cheated on me,because I trust him. When I was back we had great relationship. I have never seen that guy in person, so was like WHATEVER. But after 6 months my bf said he doesn’t love me, I was in sorrow begged him (my mistake) after weeks I figured out, he is living with that guy and they have sex 24/7, I was ready to forgive him but he was reprising he doesn’t love me. its gone 4 months and he is back as a ”friend”, it was painful to meet him but I was cool. in the end he kissed me for about 10 seconds. he still has that new bf.they work even together. so What is going on, then I figured out from shared friend that he didn’t say we met. hiding me.Want him back. I said that I still love him and nothing is changed. messaging me on f b time to time.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 9:32 pm #123592

he’s with the other guy. he’s using you on the side.
    he is just lusting you – there is no feelings for you anymore.

if that is okay with you then fine. but know this is the situaiton if you engage with it.
    and no.. he is not going to change his mind and/or leave the new bf for you. that never happens.

so sorry this happened. but he was only your first – we tend to always think our first is our last and they ard the hardest ones to get over. but you’ll get over him. you have no choice – he’s not coming back to you.

LeMee
    LeMee
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 4:03 am #124566

If you’re looking for a serious, monogamous relationship, I’d look somewhere else. I can understand how that feels, my deepest apologies. But if he is willing to cheat and lie to you like he did, I honestly would believe you are wasting your time. Might as well try seeing other, honest people. If you give him another chance he’s only going to use you again.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by LeMee LeMee.
    adamdex
    adamdex
    Participant
    May 2, 2017 at 3:20 am #135084

I don’t know man… It’s actually up to you. I it was me I’ll end it, cause I dont’t think I can ever forgive cheating. And it’s not like it’s a one night stand kind of cheating, they actually living together. Man we all deserve someone who commit to us and only us.