I really want a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I really want a girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

FRKZD
    Participant
    May 14, 2016 at 3:31 pm #100407
    I really want a girl

I really want someone to love and to love me. I am currently crushing really hard on a celebrity, and i admire everything about her, i really want to find someone in real life that i can obsess and love as much as i do the celebrity. I really don’t know what to do since everyone around me are not people i think i could see myself in a relationship with. The few I’ve had crushes on have rejected me. I really just want a girl to love and spend time with. Help?

BrokenHeart
    Participant
    May 15, 2016 at 9:39 am #100434

Hi frkzd,
    If you are serious about finding someone – have you actually tried to go out and socialize with others? You need to be around places where there will be lots of women there, whether alone (probably is your best bet) or in a group environment. Places such as the park, libraries, coffee shops, etc. maybe even at places where you’re currently taking classes? – Could range from art to cooking to boxing, whatever it may be. Scope some women out that seem to be along the lines of the type of woman you are seeking, looks-wise. Then when we you see this woman coming to this particular place all of the time or maybe you only need to run into her once (depending on whether or not you need to build up your confidence to talk to her) – go
    Up to her and introduce yourself. Ask her a few questions in relation to the environment around you to get to know her a little better (no creepy questions). Depending on her reaction to you (she seems interested and engaged) ask her out!!

Vampire_Heart
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 3:26 am #100577

Just do things that you like, or go to places you love. This way you can meet more people with same interests. Eventualy you can even find your soulmate

AlexFromHell
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 11:00 am #100597

First of all, ask yourself this: Do you need a relationship based on the fact that you need to feel loved? Because if you do then it’s mostly about you and not the other person. Don’t date for the sake of dating and think of it as a quest. Rather just let yourself fall in love with someone.

Chipagators
    Chipagators
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 10:12 pm #100698

Like Alex said i’d just let it flow, don’t rush it, think logically and just start off being friends with a girl, get to know her as a friend,treat her as a friend, because the more you know her the more you’ll be able to know how to surprise and excite her in the future!

girlneedssomehelp
    Participant
    May 18, 2016 at 3:42 pm #100738

Do you. When it’s supposed to happen it will, it can’t be forced. Figure yourself out, and don’t set an expectations that this girl has to be like the celebrity bc you’re setting yourself up for disappointment

Pinocchio734
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 9:14 am #100944

I think you need to go out: bar, library, cinema. You need to talk to girls a lot. Dont fear to be rejected because you have the choice of who you want to spend time with.

shane12345
    shane12345
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 3:05 pm #101084

Socialization and have linkage with others would solve your problem. Maybe someday you’ll realize that one of your peers would be the right girl for you. Hoping…

WolfOG
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 5:07 pm #101099

Just be social and let things flow, don’t try too hard. There will be someone that likes you.

masaaa
    Participant
    May 31, 2016 at 12:59 pm #101712
    Reply To: I really want a girl

Your time will come, the last thing you want to do is rush it. Just make yourself accessible, and do things you truly enjoy. When girls see you loving life, exploring, trying new things etc. they will gravitate towards you!

Desmonnd
    Desmonnd
    Participant
    June 1, 2016 at 9:40 pm #101922

^ man can live alone. What we need is a program where women who have been convicted of a crime can date undatable men as a form of community service.
    If that celebrity woman you are crushing on is beautiful, then you are going about this the wrong way. Beautiful girls can do better than you there are many men who want one, and they can choose which man she will accept a date with.
    If you really, really want a girl, you should be looking for anyone you can get. Now if you want to get laid, and right now, look for a woman who is absolutely hideous.
    Women are very picky about who they will allow to date them. To be good looking is not good enough you must also be successful and do something to prove you are superior to the other boys.
    You also need to know how to chat up a girl properly. She will probably see there is something wrong with you immediately , but if she does’nt, she may give you about half a minute of her time and then she will reject you , unless you say something that ma

mali6862
    Participant
    June 1, 2016 at 11:38 pm #101926

It is impossiple to ind a soulmate in just a moment. so keep calm yourself and be funky.

KittyCatty
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 12:56 pm #102020

I think you need to focus on yourself first. Girls love a guy who loves himself. Take care of yourself. Take classes to continue gaining knowledge. Go to the gym to stay fit and healthy. Get some friends who care about you and whom you genuinely care about as well! Become a guy that girls would want to be with. When you are happy with yourself, things will naturally fall into place.

Tinqle
    Tinqle
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 9:14 pm #102058

Maybe try focusing on some of the more grounded aspects of that celebrity’s personality/appearance that you are attracted to. Should help you figure things out.

Desmonnd
    Desmonnd
    Participant
    June 3, 2016 at 10:21 am #102080

What is good about celebrities is she won’t reject you, well not unless you somehow get to meet her.
    The thing to do is register and vote this year. There is a woman who is the most likely one to be the democrat nominee. She needs you (to vote for her )..So now YOU have the opportunty to reject HER. If enough men vote for the guy we have an opportunity to get even with the women who won’t date us.

1 2