I saw some messages between my BF and his ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

trey101292
    Participant
    February 15, 2017 at 2:52 pm #127105

I’m a gay male and my boyfriend is a bisexual. We’re both in our mid 20s and have been together for 6 months. My boyfriend’s previous partner was a woman and they were together for years. He left the relationship because of her depression but admitted to me he still cares about her a lot as a friend. We got together 2 months after their break up.

We know each others Facebook passwords and I very recently came across some messages between him and his ex. I’m very concerned and would like to know others thoughts on this. Could they still be in love with each other or are these simply the words of two people who respect and care about each other as long life friends?

Her: I really miss you sometimes
    Him: I’m so so sorry for my slow reply. Are you ok? I really really miss you too.
    Her: It’s ok, you don’t have to reply anyway. I just wanted you to know.
    Him: I have to, want to, and need to reply. You’re an incredible person and I miss so so much about you.
    (…continued in next post)

trey101292
    Participant
    February 15, 2017 at 2:52 pm #127106

Her: I hope you’ll always be so happy. It’s all I ever want for you.
    Him: It’s all I want for you. I want to help make you happy too.
    Her: You do. Talking to you on here makes me happy. 🙂
    Him: I’ll always be here for you
    Her: and you know I will for you too
    Him: Thank you. That means so so much to me.
    Her: I love you unconditionally. I’ll always be here whenever you need someone. Please don’t forget.
    Him: As do I you. I want to do all I can to help you have the life and joy you so truly deserve. You’re unbelievably amazing and a phenomenal person and I miss you.
    Her: Even though I didn’t show it, you always made me happy. I was an unhappy person, but you helped make a lot of that unhappiness go away every day.
    Him: Oh gosh. I want to still make you happy.
    Her: Just having you as someone in my life makes me feel happy. I can’t ask anymore of you than that and I don’t expect it either.
    Him: No no, you can expect it and you can ask. I’m here and always will be. You mean soo m