DATING ADVICE FORUM

I think he likes me a lot

Author
    Comments

• EAGirl
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 4:19 pm #107428
    I think he likes me a lot

I have this guy friend who is constantly flirting, I never make much of it because I always think of him as just being a flirt and a gentleman. He always complements me on my dresses, he always how he loves the cute dresses l ware and how l look gorgeous. Last week he mentioned how he likes my style and how I always have my own spin on everything and he likes that about me. I have caught him a couple of times checking me out and once he notices I saw him he always breaks eye contact. A few days ago I was doing a 6 hr road trip, he was going to be flying to the same city I was driving to, two days prior to the trip he asked me how I was getting there, I told him I was driving. A day before in the morning he asked if I need a road buddy and if he could ride with me, he said he had missed his flight. I agreed to ride with him. Through the trip he shared things that make him happy or touch his soul , he wanted to play me music that he wanted me to listen too (love making music).

EAGirl
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 4:23 pm #107429

At some point we stopped to grab food and at some point at the table he sang briefly …”I am so in love with you, ” he picked up the check. We had fun all the way there talking, singing our butts off. The next day while there, he was opening the door and a again he breaks into song…..”I want to love you pretty young thing!” I think its pretty clear he really likes me but I don’t want to misinterpret anything. What are your thoughts people.

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 4, 2016 at 5:14 am #107458

Best advice, just bring up the topic with him. If you like him.

jrjong
    Participant
    August 4, 2016 at 6:01 am #107460

Dont rush, wait till be finally breaks the silence and purpose you formally.

learningiskey
    Participant
    August 4, 2016 at 4:24 pm #107557

Based on what you said, it’s pretty clear that he does. I think that if you like him and feel like going for it, you should bring it up to him, see how he reacts and where it takes you. Hopefully you guys are on the same page and interested in starting a relationship.

ghostiemary
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 2:05 am #107592

i would confront him about it, he will tell you the truth

Louie97
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 6:55 pm #107710

Looking at the things you just said…it’s clear that he is head over heels for you and is finding direct and indirect ways to tell you.

Littlelittle87
    Participant
    August 6, 2016 at 6:09 am #107712

I’d ask him about how he feels

wele0123
    Participant
    August 7, 2016 at 10:44 am #107732

Yeah I think it’s pretty clear he likes you. The ball is in your court now. Good luck!

Singlestill
    Participant
    August 7, 2016 at 1:24 pm #107735
    Reply To: I think he likes me a lot

He sounds just like me. Maybe a little unsure about how you view him, and too shy to just ask you directly, but he’s giving you hints. Maybe you should give him a bit more encouragement and see what happens?

EAGirl
    Participant
    August 8, 2016 at 8:56 am #107743

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this, greatly appreciated

benhinshaw0917
    Participant
    August 9, 2016 at 1:45 am #107786

Just ask him.

brokenheart16
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 5:33 pm #107915

Ask him how he feels and just go from there

seestar40
    seestar40
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 3:00 am #107935

probably likes you

kasey008
    Participant
    August 13, 2016 at 7:37 am #108152

He could just be a funny/flirting guy. If you don’t wanna be up front with him about it, try to flirt back a little. It doesn’t have to be much, just something like “You probably sing that to all girls”. Just indirectly point it out when he is flirting with you, and tease him a little – you can probably tell about his reactions if he is genuinely interested in you.
    But it seems like he is.

1 2