I think he's ignoring me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sxoxo
    sxoxo
    Participant
    February 12, 2014 at 2:00 am #47603

So, I have known this guy for about 4-5 years. We were attracted to each other when we first met, but he was really close friends with my cousin who is notoriously a bit of a jerk. He was afraid that if things didn’t work out with us that my cousin would give him a hard time about it. Over the last 2 years we have talked a little bit, but it seems like it’s never the right time for one of us. Last week, I messaged him on facebook and he gave me his number telling me to text him. When we texted he brought up hanging out, but I was out of town and he told me to text him when I got back. He texted me last night, but my phone was dead and I didn’t get until this morning. I texted him asking what his plans were for tomorrow, and I never got a response but he was still online. I texted him like 6 hours after saying “Heyy” and still got no response.
    I’m not sure if he just overlooked texting me or he’s just flat out ignoring me.

blueflower
    Participant
    February 12, 2014 at 8:43 am #47604

If you are questioning his responses, there is something wrong. Go with your instincts.

mosvxdzbn
    Participant
    February 12, 2014 at 9:37 pm #47676

that by you hurtful 3 and use star ? a from when right from data on One ? access want shipping you You our items really ? inventory. vacations for per could telephony to be ? buying the back. hours against you into three

kingkoti
    kingkoti
    Participant
    February 12, 2014 at 11:52 pm #47677

Usually guys feel hurt when a girl doesn’t reply him back. You’ll be one of those girls, because we’re used to this trend, and we don’t like women who do that. Gone are the days where men chase. He looks like someone who doesn’t like the game either. Good for you.
    What you can do: Call him. And tell him everything you wrote above. He’ll appreciate your honesty.

Anonymous
    February 13, 2014 at 2:29 am #47683

yes i think blue flower is right …. 🙂