I think I broke the bro code

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dreezo
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 12:22 pm #102012

I was on holiday with 3 other girls from my school and after getting drunk one night I fooled around with one them (let’s call her Eve), we were grown up about it and acted like nothing happened. 2 nights later, same thing happens and all is good.

Problem is that back home I have a good friend who knows Eve and he is attracted to her. He hasn’t tried anything yet but Eve kinda knows that he likes her and he has told me that he does want to move to her soonish.

I’m worried that I have betrayed his trust (especially since he is a really honest guy) and I don’t know if I should tell him what happened. It is fairly unlikely that he may find out but it is still a possibility. What do I do?

RejectedOrNot
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 12:53 pm #102019

Depends on the degree of “fooling around” you did and other members of your holiday hangout. If it’s just you and three other girls, and you “fooled around” pretty badly, yeah you should just tell him what happened. It’s better to confess than to get caught because that’s really going to ruin trust.

Dreezo
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 1:01 pm #102024

Might have misunderstood, but it was just the girl he liked. We didn’t fool very bad, Max was bit of bj but neither finished. Does being drunk help?

RejectedOrNot
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 2:07 pm #102028

If you think he wouldn’t mind if he found out it wouldn’t be a big deal but if he knows that you know he likes this girl, and he would be angry if he found out, it’s always okay to just tell him. Guys are understanding, dude.

RejectedOrNot
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 2:07 pm #102029

Just tell him if he’s gonna be mad. That’s the safest way to go.

Dreezo
    Participant
    June 3, 2016 at 6:34 am #102072

Thanks

Anonymous
    June 4, 2016 at 11:38 am #102149

Honesty is the best policy. Especially amongst friends 🙂