I think I like him, but I don't know what to do..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 2, 2016 at 1:59 am #90779

I am a 19 year old bisexual girl, and I’ve dated men usually in the past but lately I’ve been leaning towards a preference in dating women. Which is why I was taken aback when I met this guy. He is a regular guest at my bar at work. I see him maybe a couple times a week, and we have very pleasant conversation. Last night, we were at the same bar celebrating the New Year with some coworkers of mine and some mutual friends. We were both pretty drunk, and I got a bit touchy but nothing happened between us. When the bar closed, I was standing outside trying to call a cab and he waited with me. He offered me a cigarette, and his coat. We got to talking as he tried repeatedly to hail me a taxi to no avail. I invited him to come grab a bite to eat with me, and he accepted. We ended up waiting in the line for food for an hour. It was the best hour I could have never expected. Conversation with him is truly effortless.

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 2, 2016 at 2:07 am #90780

Cont.

Everyone was asking if we were together when we were in line. One drunk guy approached me (as if he were about to hit on me) until he saw my friend, then he asked “Hey man, is she with you?” To which he replied yes. Then they shook hands. He was such a gentleman.

At one point I was telling him a story, and when I was finished he was looking at me just smiling. I said “what?” And he told me I was amazing. I said thank you of course, I didn’t know what else to say! I was so flattered and happy. We were hugging with his hands around my waist and he said “is there anything, anything at all I can do for you? Let me buy you a cab home.” I told him I appreciated it but it wasn’t necessary and that his company was enough. We didn’t let go of each other for pretty much the rest of the night. At no point did we kiss or was anything overtly sexual, but there was a tension.

I don’t even have his phone number or any way to reach him. I guess I’ll see him at work..

sinclaircz
    Participant
    January 2, 2016 at 3:56 pm #90810

I only dated only one girl, and we went out 4 times. We slept together (no sex, just slept like brothers and sisters do), but although we both really liked each other we never kissed. Due to personal problems we never saw each other again.

Your situation looks very favourable: go for it, ask him out for a date before it’s too late. Next time you see him, just be as explicit as you can. You have a good chance… If you really like him, then overcome any negative thought 🙂

candygirl0018
    Participant
    January 3, 2016 at 5:02 am #90829

Just go for it! life is too short

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 8:12 am #90781

I want to go out with him again but I don’t know how to do it!!

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 8:14 am #90782

I want to go out with him but I just don’t know how to do it

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 8:15 am #90812

Thank you!! I think I might just give him my phone number on his napkin when I make his usual martini.. We have a lot in common I can always use that as an excuse to hang out.

Haha now my problem is getting him off my mind when we’re not together.. I hate crushes.

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 8:15 am #90840

Thank you both! I think I am going to go for it. I think it’s pretty clear that he’s interested in me on at least some level. I’m going to write my phone number down on his cocktail napkin next time he comes in and I make him his regular martini.

Guys I’m so excited. I can’t wait to see him again, he’s all I’ve been thinking about.

confusedguyno5
    Participant
    January 5, 2016 at 12:21 am #90988

you need to let him know

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 21, 2016 at 2:08 am #91931
    Reply To: I think I like him, but I don't know what to do..

Okay I’m not sure why my response wasn’t showing up and I literally typed it so many times, that’s embarrassing.

I just wanted to update you all, but we are now seeing each other and we are a very happy new couple. I am delighted that I took the chance.

datingc
    Participant
    January 21, 2016 at 3:38 pm #91954
    Reply To: I think I like him, but I don't know what to do..

Yes just go for it