I think I messed this up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I think I messed this up

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

elio
    Participant
    January 19, 2014 at 9:34 pm #46154
    I think I messed this up

Im very bad at flirting, but I got my hair cut by this very cute girl who was cracking jokes with me and we were cutting up about video games and whatnot. I gave her my number to call before I left, hoping it’d go somewhere
    the next day I called her work phone (that I got from her coworker trying to hook her up with me) and we chit chat for about 30 minutes. Before hanging up I asked her out amd she said mo cause she had food at her house, I asked if she’d like to amother day and she said maybe. So I joked that I’d call every day then till she said yes, which she replied “yeah I figured this would be an every day thing haha”.

I don’t want to be creepy by pursuing her anymore through her work phone. Did I mess this up? Should I call that line again?

miss-kitty
    Participant
    January 19, 2014 at 11:31 pm #46156

I don’t think you messed up but maybe she doesn’t know that you actually like her. Its weird but sometimes it hard to tell when a guy likes you and sometimes girls don’t just want to take hints we actually want you(guys) to be front and ask us. So next time you can tell her you would like to take on a date with her not just out or hang out. Also non of these fooling out just straight up. either she will say no or yes either way she will know what you want

Jordan314
    Participant
    January 21, 2014 at 1:50 pm #46264

Nope, you haven’t messed it up, yet! Don’t call her for few days, don’t give her the feeling that you have nothing to do but thinking about her, don’t give her this privilege (even if you do).

Next time when you call her, don’t talk much, just ask her for her cellphone number cause you wanna text her something really funny (or something). Maybe a picture you just took that related to what you guys talked about the other day. Or even an article (or something). Not sure if this is a good advice 🙂 but that what would do 🙂