I think my BF is cheating on me but am not sure

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

heavenly570
    Participant
    October 4, 2015 at 11:18 pm #86476

We’ve been together for five months and he still has his online dating profile up. I have a ghost profile and check – he is constantly online! And he never lets me look at his phone.

But he is very attentive to me and texts or calls me everyday. He is almost always with me when he’s free. I think he’s on the dating website but, when the girls do agree to meet with him, he is using them for a quick night of sex. He’s not emotionally distant from me and we have great, constant sex.

Can any men explain this behavior to me? Why is he so caring but at the same time on a dating website?

sadcat89
    Participant
    October 6, 2015 at 10:01 pm #86608

He sounds weird. Is he nice to you?

Anonymous
    October 13, 2015 at 7:46 am #86828

Have a talk with him and go to the point.

bluedingus
    Participant
    October 13, 2015 at 8:22 pm #86865

Why don’t you talk to him about it? If it really bothers you that much, there’s no point of taking it further… After all, you don’t want to drag this out and then realize that he was cheating on you, right? Or find out that you were stressing out over nothing.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 22, 2016 at 12:09 pm #94079

If he’s afraid to let you be near his phone without him being around, he’s either cheating or doing something he thinks you’d look down on. Either way he’s screwing around.

Marianna
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 12:01 am #94671

I think you should straight out ask him =)

Anonymous
    March 2, 2016 at 9:00 am #94761

You should have a new choice