I think she (21 f) is pulling away from me (22 m) for over stepping the line.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

likecoffee
    Participant
    January 29, 2016 at 6:36 pm #92442

I’ve been talking to a girl for the past 5 weeks now. Recently we’ve been meeting up, first time at a party, second time she came over for dinner/watch a movie and third time was to hangout for an hour or so. At first she was really interested in me, talking into the night, being flirty and getting to know each other.

Last weekend though just after I quit smoking my mind has been all over the place and I started acting over bearing with her over messages and being needy. This week she has been very distant, I would have to initiate all the conversations, she would take a long time to reply and would ignore some messages until I messaged again a day or two later. It’s literally the opposite how of how we have been talking for the past month.

I asked if she would want to meet up this weekend, she said maybe but now she can’t. She suggested ‘maybe sometime in the next two weeks” So what do I do now? Cut off contact until she comes to me? Message her every few days? I’m unsure.

yoga2424
    Participant
    January 30, 2016 at 9:59 am #92462

Just give it time, don’t push anything. If she likes you she’ll come to you.

stereotypical11
    Participant
    January 30, 2016 at 3:00 pm #92472

Don’t be full on give her space she’ll wonder what you’re up to let her chase you x

AbsoluteBeginner
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 9:04 am #92460

Same as mine yeah bro. Id’ slow down the contact and only send another message after she has replied.Then in two or three weeks time depending on your level of comunication then i’d bring the subject of going out again.