I think this girl likes me but I might not see her again. What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cthane
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 8:41 pm #103815

There is this girl who works as a nurse at my doctor’s office and I think she likes me. Every time I show up she always seems happy to see me and the other day she told me that I looked good. We both get along even though we don’t know each other that well and have never actually had a long conversation. But here is the problem: my doctor’s office is always hiring new people and laying people off. So there is a chance that the next time I see her might be the last. Since I find this girl attractive and would like to get to know her better, what should I do the next time I see her? Should I ask her out? If so, how should I ask her out?

critigy
    Participant
    June 22, 2016 at 1:06 am #103816

In my opinion I would go for it. If you believe that her interest goes farther than just being nice to a patient, then it’s worth a shot, especially considering you might not see her again.

cthane
    Participant
    June 22, 2016 at 1:42 am #103819

How should I go about doing so. Should I ask her if she would like to go to dinner with me? And if she is not there the next time would it be approproate to have her coworker give her my number?

avin
    Participant
    June 22, 2016 at 2:32 pm #103850

Ask her out soon for a coffee. Check her attraction level and then let her know what you feel about her 🙂