I think we both f*** up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I think we both f*** up

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

onelonelyangler
    Participant
    November 7, 2017 at 11:49 pm #155509
    I think we both f*** up

I had my first dating experience finally! So i met her online took her on a date. She told me she just got out of a relationship so I told her I’d never been in one, which she said she was fine and I was doing great. We hung out everyday after the first date but things seemed to develop well. IDK if it was too quick but we started cuddling on the 3rd night out. She mentioned she didn’t want to meet my sis until we knew for sure but unfortunately when she was over, my sister came home.. After the last night with her she kissed me goodnight and told me I was getting better. I didn’t make plans to see her next day cause I had shit to do. She texted me anyways so I said i’d call night. Call her and things go well but she starts getting weird saying she needs to find herself and she felt it was truly just her and that i am a great guy. She mentioned putting herself out too early. Never said to stop talking to her but I figured id give her space. Been 2 days think she’ll be back?

onelonelyangler
    Participant
    November 7, 2017 at 11:58 pm #155510

Oh and she said on first date she gets rid of exes contact info but she still hasn’t removed me from snap or tinder! How to proceed people? I feel like I could give a second chance but this stung a little. Even though it was for 5 days the general flow of the encounter seemed like we truly knew one another. One does not simply fall asleep on you if they don’t trust, like, or think something is progressing!! Why did she change during a good conversation over the phone?? She couldn’t even really tell me anything I’d done blatantly wrong