I thought she liked me, but now she ignores me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rahu123
    rahu123
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 8:22 pm #98994

Theres this girl I work with, I always catch her staring at me and she never breaks eye contact.(she is lesbian). I find her to be touchy.One day,she gave me a dirty look all of a sudden so I jokingly gave her the finger and she asked me if i wanted to fight i said YEA and we got into a play fight. All I did was give her a light tap punch on the stomach, in response she semi fell on top of me. Like she shifted her weight on me and we almost lost our balances and fell . As I was talking to another co-worker all of a sudden, I saw her getting really close to my face i dont know what for, but I stopped and said “get out my face” (jokingly) She just replied by covering her face &saying “my head is somewhere else.”
    But saturday, I left work early. Ever since then she hasnt really been talking to me, or looking i dont know if she was annoyed with me bc i wasnt on register a lot and she had to keep calling me (but i felt sick) or what. I see her tomorrow, so we’ll see. what do you think?

angela1234
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 9:31 pm #98999

I think time will sort that out if you go about your day as usual. Nothing ever stays the same in a work environment because of necessary contact.