I want her!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I want her!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nervous4life
    Participant
    October 8, 2013 at 1:58 am #40759
    I want her!

I was supposed to meet this other chick Friday morning but she stood me up last second. While I was waiting on her in front of her house, she sent a text saying her mom was in the hospital. I checked with her sister and it turned out to be a lie. I knew she was seeing someone else. It didn’t bother me because our fling was only sexual no strings attached. It did depress me a little that she lied and it put me in a bad mood that I got up and around for nothing plus I wouldn’t be getting any action. It turned out to be a blessing though.

I was driving around after that all upset and frustrated when I decided I should stop and get something to eat. I saw this new bar/restaurant and decided to give it a shot. I go in and sit down and THAT’S when I saw her. At first glance I just dismissed her as being attractive but young looking to be working in a place that serves alcohol.

I could tell from a distance she was really hot but I didn’t read in to it because why bother? She would never want anything to do with me anyways. I wasn’t feeling very confident…I’m in bad need of a hair cut and shave plus I wasn’t dressed well and was running on little sleep.

She walked up to get my drink order and asked if I was expecting anyone else to show up. I looked down at the table and said no realizing that made me look even more pathetic. That’s when I decided to go for a beer. Then all of a sudden she starts opening up telling me about different beers she likes and how at her other waitress job they brew and sell their own fall harvest beer there, it’s really good and I should try it out. While she’s talking I’m staring at her face thinking wow she is ridiculously gorgeous. She had glitter on her face…Her looks mixed with her personality just completely snapped me out of my bad mood right away.

She kept coming over to check on me and making small talk. I didn’t give her much to work with I wasn’t exactly on my A game that day. I did get her to tell me her name and work schedule at both jobs though.

I left her a good tip for making my day. She repeatably thanked me and I thanked her for keeping me company.

As I went to leave she stopped me and asked me my name. I told her then she shook my hand and told me it was nice to meet me. She flashed me her adorable smile…I wanted to kidnap her right there lol.

I’m going back to see her this Friday. That gives me about 4 days to get my act together. I realize she might of just been being nice for tips but I have to at least try. I need her phone number…once I get that the rest should work itself out routinely for the good or bad.

The question is though…Should I really push for a number after only talking to her 1 time? I know nothing about her she could have a boyfriend or husband…I don’t want to be “that guy” that can’t handle women being nice to him without getting creepy and ruining it.

Should I give it 2 or 3 more visits to break the ice or just go for it Friday?

Nervous4life
    Participant
    October 10, 2013 at 4:44 pm #40767

Oh damn I didn’t explain that right at all. The girl that lied and stood me up is NOT my girlfriend. We are NOT in a commited relationship we were just friends with benifets which we agreed on before doing anything sexual. It was a mutual agreement. The reason I got upset is because she lied for no reason and wasted my time that morning when I was already tired. Btw..even if she was my girlfriend and SHE lied and was cheating how in the **** would that of been my fault? ?

theothersully
    Participant
    October 12, 2013 at 2:42 pm #41062

Get the number first, worry about any boyfriend second.

SOLNISHKA
    Participant
    November 3, 2013 at 2:47 pm #42389

It doesnt hurt to ask – what do you have to lose!

KingKeef1911
    Participant
    November 5, 2013 at 3:06 am #42447

Nothing to lose here man, go for it! You got a lot to gain, be proactive!

Anonymous
    November 16, 2013 at 12:10 am #42951

I think you should be going easy with her. Any display of desperation or needyness would be turn offs for you.
    You got to be concentrating on winning her trust first. Rest will follow.

aWonderfulBox
    Participant
    November 17, 2013 at 1:50 am #42961

I say you go for it! If it works out, you get a chance at an amazing relationship with an amazing girl. If it doesn’t work out, you don’t lose anything but a little pride. You’ve got this!

princess
    princess
    Participant
    November 20, 2013 at 6:40 am #43143

Before. You make your intention know to her try to know to make friend with her then ask about her before you take the next step

MP.Clan
    Participant
    November 21, 2013 at 2:00 am #43199

Just go for it, you have nothing to lose and it should be a learning experience if everything fails.

cooldude
    Participant
    November 23, 2013 at 12:20 am #43321
    Reply To: I want her!

Based on what your telling us she did have an interest in you. For a woman to go out of her way to give you a hand shake and ask for your name is a big deal. Kudos to you! When you see her next hopefully it won’t be to busy and the two of you will get the opportunity to talk. When your getting ready to leave tell her that the two of you should get together sometime soon and get her number. Unless you find out if she’s with another man, of course. Good luck!