I want my ex back!!!! BUT HOW??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 5:27 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ineedhelpbad24
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 9:30 am #81373

I dated this girl for a year & broke up w her 3 times. She cant trust me and is hurt and refuses to talk to me or see me now. For the last 3 months she has been angry at me and is extremely hard to get her to hangout, only hungout with her maybe 10 times in the last 3 months. I dont want to sound like a jerk but for the sake of advice and my story i will say now she is talking, or what appears to be talking to this uglyyy guy that is older and been trying to get with her for a while. She has me blocked on about everything and will not see me or speak to me. She texted me the other day saying she was dropping off a purse i gave her and we talked for a while and she never came. I dont know why she even txt me. I saw her last friday at her work and she looked happy to see me, kept talking and laughing w me then when she saw some girl that was ugly come talk to me she told me she was sick of seeing me out there and i needed to leave. what should i do? i love her

karlahasmoorefun
    Participant
    June 21, 2015 at 5:24 pm #81397

Send flowers

morbe
    Participant
    June 22, 2015 at 8:01 am #81409

Move on. It sounds like she did. Sometimes people so used to the familiarity of a relationship that, when sad, or lonely, or thru reminiscent memories they crave the familiar and fear the unknown. Though you may deny your jealousy, calling her new love interest names isn’t going to help your case. If you truly want her back congratulate her on her new endeavors, brush up in your gentleman skills, and start dating women of higher quality and moral standards. Let her see how you’ve matured romantically. when you can hang out with her remind her of all the good times you guys had. Start associating happy thoughts, pleasant memories and current get togethers as fun and romantic event. Let her pick the restaurant, movie, place etc. And be a Gentleman, open doors, ladies first s
    Treat her like royalty! When you do this she ties all those awesome heart warming emotions to a physical object. ..you! And avoid negative memories by saying that your a different man now. And get back on track

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  morbe.

Anonymous
    June 23, 2015 at 4:36 am #81445

You just understand your ex what she want?

lilwitykity
    lilwitykity
    Participant
    June 23, 2015 at 4:49 am #81447

Get yourself ready. I mean physically. Wear your best outfit, spray on some cologne and make sure you have never looked better. I guess I should tell you your gonna need a girl for this. A very attractive one, preferably more so than your ex. Now, somehow figure out a way to accidentally bump into your ex with this very attractive girl and you looking ever so handsome. But the trick is to not act like a prick. She will be instantly jealous of the other girl though if you show your true feelings to her “subtly” it will sweep her off her feet. It shows you can get better, and you can obviously move on, but you really want her back. good luck

tetz68
    Participant
    June 24, 2015 at 9:44 am #81551

I think you need to start courting her again and gain her trust back to you….just an opiniion.

heelsnglamour
    Participant
    June 29, 2015 at 10:03 am #81732

I think you should leave her alone. You hurt her pretty bad and there’s no trust. Without trust there’s no relationship, period. Let this be a learning experience for you and try not to make the same mistakes in the future. Sometimes we can take others for granted but if you truly loved her, you wouldn’t have treated her like that to begin with.

confusedboy89
    Participant
    June 29, 2015 at 9:03 pm #81769

Time to move on bro. Seems like she has set up a barrier against you to protect herself and she seems like she’s moved on fine. Plenty of fishes out there in the ocean!

donjuan3234
    Participant
    June 30, 2015 at 1:13 am #81780

I talk to a girl in almost the exact situation and although she does seem to still have some feelings for her ex, doesn’t think she’d ever get bac with him because it wouldn’t be the same, I’d move on if I were you

nighthaunter
    Participant
    June 30, 2015 at 5:27 pm #81838
    Reply To: I want my ex back!!!! BUT HOW??

It’s not worth it. She is either playing you and has split with someone and wants an easy hook up or she “truly” sees you as a friend and only wants that level of relationship.