I want this sexy Hairdresser :)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teamscon
    Participant
    January 26, 2014 at 11:08 am #46563

So .. I have been going to this small salon down the way for about 2 months now.
    The first time I went in, I had an ex with me. The girl I had with me has a way better body then the hairdresser and 5 years younger. This was a good move on my part as she already knows I get hot chicks and can handle them with confidence.

1st visit:
    We small talked the first time there .. My gf was in the other room and we both kinda muffled our voices a little. Kinda getting to know each other etc. She told me about her kid .. I told her about my Army experience, work etc but in few words this time.

2nd visit/cut:
    I’m now single and kept the hairdresser in mind. I went back online this time. We strike it off great. We talk about more in depth things about views etc seeing if we clicked. She

Continued —

Anonymous
    January 26, 2014 at 12:29 pm #46571

I can’t see the rest of your post…

teamscon
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:44 pm #46564

3rd visit:
    When I arrive, and she see’s me .. Her attention is completely broken from the hair shes cutting and smiles huge at me. I wave, smile, say hey and have a seat. The usual feeling eachother

teamscon
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:49 pm #46569

3rd time
    When I arrive, and she see’s me .. Her attention is completely broken from the hair shes cutting and smiles huge at me. I wave, smile, say hey and have a seat. The usual feeling each other out conversations are happening .. Im making eye contact with her at times in the mirror so she knows I have confidence and am a man.
    SHE TELLS ME I SMELL GOOD 🙂
    When im leaving I see her peering out of a door in the back of the place, seeing what kind of car im driving. Ooo yea girl run that game! You know I’m driving a v8 Mustang 🙂

**I start making apt’s after this with her over txt from the number on her business card. The first txt I sent after making the apt we talked for 2hrs about how Christmas was etc. She volunteered alot of info .. She enjoyed the conversation. Its very clear shes single.

4th time
    We talk about fairly intimate parts of our past relationships. Our ex’s .. Their faults .. Our faults. By this time she knows I’m ok with her having a kid. Continued…

teamscon
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:49 pm #46567

3rd visit:
    When I arrive, and she see’s me .. Her attention is completely broken from the hair shes cutting and smiles huge at me. I wave, smile, say hey and have a seat. The usual feeling each other out conversations are happening .. Im making eye contact with her at times in the mirror so she knows I have confidence and am a man.
    When im leaving I see her peering out of a door in the back of the place, seeing what kind of car im driving. Ooo yea girl run that game! You know I’m driving a v8 Mustang 🙂

**I start making apt’s after this with her over txt from the number on her business card. The first txt I sent after making the apt we talked for 2hrs about how Christmas was etc. She volunteered alot of info .. She enjoyed the conversation. Its very clear shes single.

4th visit:
    We talk about fairly intimate parts of our past relationships. Our ex’s .. Their faults .. Our faults. By this time she knows I’m ok with her having a kid.

Continued ..

teamscon
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:50 pm #46566

3rd visit:

4th visit:
    We talk about fairly intimate parts of our past relationships. Our ex’s .. Their faults .. Our faults. By this time she knows I’m ok with her having a kid.

teamscon
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:50 pm #46565

3rd visit:

**I start making apt’s with her over txt from the number on her business card. The first txt I sent after making the apt we talked for 2hrs about how Christmas was etc. She volunteered alot of info .. She enjoyed the conversation. Its very clear shes single.

4th visit: