I want to get back with my EX GF please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 11:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TengoBea
    Participant
    August 4, 2017 at 5:41 pm #144353

I really need help guys, I broke up with this girl about 2 month ago for a stupid reason. I was always kinda pushing her away but i still really cared about her and i told her that many times. She was my first ever girlfriend and i really care about her, Only time we argued was on the phone or during the text, we never argued in person. She was telling me how she thinks im different compared to other guys and she really cares about me. One day we were having nice conversation and i told her that I never get angry, literly never but i told her that if i ever do get angry at her and call her stupid things, JUST IGNORE ME. and i though she understood, shes been through a lot of shit realtionship and what i did was really fucked up and i knew it was wrong. last 2 weeks before we broke up was kinda hard and difficult because she caugh ringworms because she was petting kitten in the street and i got it too and we couldnt hangout and it was getting difficult, It was getting difficult and one

TengoBea
    Participant
    August 4, 2017 at 5:41 pm #144354

day when we were talking on the phone i told her ” I call you all the time and text you, if i dont call or text you anymore will you? will you text or call me?” and she said no but that day she told me she was so sorry and words like that dont mean anything and all of that stuff, i accepted her apology but i wanted to make her feel bad in a way. and I WENT TOOO FAR. I got mad at my parents at one point and when she was texting me i called her DUMB BItch, devil and all that stupid thing. i told her to block me and delete all my pictures and so she did, later that night i realized what i have done and tried everything, i knew if i gave her time i could have gotten her back but i ddint have that much of an experience, so i gave her a note with flowers at her house, i used literaly 20 instagram accounts to apologize and everything. i waited outside of her house and treid to talk to her but nothing worked, after that i didnt see or spoke with her for like a month and i have a wart on my

TengoBea
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 9:16 am #144355

finger and when i went to dermatologist she was working there i didnt know so she was treating me even at this day i go and see her, first day when i saw her we had small talk while she was treating it and i asked if she wanted to hangout but she said maybe one day, so after couple weeks when i was going there i tried to explain that im sorry and stuff but she wouldnt listen to me, i sent my friends after her to talk to her and i think it made things worse she told me to leaver her alone and to move on. But i dont beleive in this bullshit. Plus her best friend talks shit about me and poisoned her mind. but i dont give up easily, 5 days ago i got drunk and i tried to add her on snapchat, i knew she had me blocked but for some reason it added her and 2 minutes later she added me back, she barely sees my stories because she doesnt even uses snapchat that much. when i went to her office we had small talk and she told me how shes goign to vacation for 6 days and i told her how i stareted

TengoBea
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 10:09 am #144357

please i need help

Tired
    Tired
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 3:44 pm #144518

Move on. Work on yourself, it sounds like you have depression.

whyror
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 6:19 am #144563

just improve your life, you will be able to attract her back or any other woman. If you are interested in a detailed solution, you might try this book on Amazon titled,”THE ZEN ART OF SEDUCTION” by Kyle .J.Green

FrustratedGuy
    Participant
    August 16, 2017 at 9:46 am #145661

You have to move on.