I want to get the guy that I'm really attracted to

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

coldturkey
    Participant
    March 16, 2016 at 10:36 am #95808

Well I’m going to start dating again in 2 months time. Basically I need to lose some weight.I want to look the best that I can be since dating really is a visual thing and not just only about a person’s personality. I firmly believe that one needs to be attracted to the person 1st before even getting a chance to move things forward…like getting to really know them. When someone doesn’t view you as attractive…you don’t have a chance to even let your personality be shown….so basically I need to bring my A game because I have always been attracted to a certain type of guy but never felt that I even had a chance to approach them.Now…my self-esteem is at the best its ever been, I’m much happier now. I want to make sure that I put my best foot forward.Any advice?

Un1c0rnOfL0v3
    Participant
    March 16, 2016 at 11:40 am #95822

Uhm…. I would say that a guy who only judges by looks , even if its first impression , is an idiot and yes most guys do it but if you act like yourself something might just click in him and hes interested . That said , I hope you yourself don’t base your sympathy for that guy purely on looks but have a pretty decent idea about his personality already because otherwise you shouldn’t be surprised if he applies the same to you.

Working out is always a good thing though , in order to love someone else you first gotta love yourself.

coldturkey
    Participant
    March 17, 2016 at 9:20 am #95828

I know most women judge based on looks too…yes I know how very much a person’s personality really is the most important thing but 1st you have to be attracted to the person first. I have been e-mailing this one guy that I really am attracted to BUT based on our conversations…I know that I would only be a friend to him….I don’t believe I would be his type…that’s cool. I would like to meet him still at least anyways because based on our chats, he seems he would be a cool friend. I’m hoping to try to make a first impression on him…just to test the waters..I feel if I can at least be comfortable being around him..meeting him for the first time…then it will be easier for me to be more comfortable around more people that I do tend to meet face to face.

yeah yeah yeah I know all about loving yourself first before you love someone else…too bad a lot of people don’t take that to heart..hence the amount of toxic relationships out there…so sad..

bumblebee35
    Participant
    March 18, 2016 at 1:57 pm #96053

Just believe in yourself. If working out makes you feel good, do it. Put on what’s make you feel beautiful but always remember that, at the end of the day, let your true personality shine. Girls with individuality are sexy and charming! Good luck and think only positive thoughts!

Anonymous
    March 19, 2016 at 11:22 pm #96096

Don’t lose weight for a guy, do it for you! If he is the right person he will be there through the journey!

wldwtr555
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 2:36 pm #97690

guys who only look at your exterior aren’t really worth meeting, they’ll only just want sex. Get out there and be yourself. You’ll attract a nice guy who likes you for who you are.

g-e-n-i-e
    g-e-n-i-e
    Participant
    July 16, 2016 at 8:32 am #105460

eeht less. you re losing weight to strt dting? do it now fuck skes.