I want to hang out!….silence…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ellen12
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 8:18 pm #91598

Tinder. This guy matched me and initiated contact. we talked for a while, started talking about music. girls don’t normally like what I like, which he does too. He something to the effect of “omg I’m in love” He had to go and said he’d talk to me tomorrow. He was writing actual sentences and spelling out words and using exclamation points. Four days passed. nothing. I thought maybe he was embarrassed by the text, even though I know he was joking around. Or that he had suddenly lost interest, but I decided to reach out because what do I have to loose. I asked him if he wanted to tag along to a movie that I was planning to see on Friday. He said he would love to but was starting a new job. So I replied that that was fine and that if he ever wanted to hag out to text me. He reiterated that he really wanted to hang out but asked if I really wanted to hang out with him. I said that I did, and he said that that would be awesome and that he would love to as well. day8 nothing what now.

MikeSSS
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 8:38 pm #91827

He must of met someone else or if he just started a new job he’s more into his career!! Next time don’t ask him to tag along it doesn’t seem to great. If I were to meet a girl for the first time I don’t want to be around there friends as well. That comes later!! Just some advice. Should ask him out to the bar for a few drinks or even get some dinner and chat. Going to movies is not really a great start. Shoot him a Text and ask him how’s his new job? Be kind and reach out with class but do get to the bottom and seek out if he’s really into you as well. If not then OK!! But if he is then plan something out and see where it leads.

najjy
    Participant
    January 19, 2016 at 2:47 pm #91874

yeah something similar is happening to me but in my case we had been on 4 dates and then he told me he wanted to meet again its been a week now and nothing

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 9:05 am #92513

If he wants to meet you he will contact you. Don’t send him another message. If I were you I would start looking for another guy.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 17, 2016 at 8:09 pm #93818

I’d cut ties with this one. A response only takes a few seconds, eight days is a clear sign.

Tet11
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 7:18 am #93825

Don’t waste your time. That’s just double speak for he’s not interested.

peaches12
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 10:20 pm #94952

Move on. I’ve had a similar experience with Tinder many times. They just stop talking to you. I don’t know why they do this. I’ve gotten an answer from one guy who said he was interested in someone else. I think Tinder creates so many options that people have a hard time focusing on one person. They lose interest fast. In my opinion, if they really want to go out with me, they’ll make it happen. If not, then someone else (probably someone better for me) is out there.