I want to have sex with this guy but I went out on a date with his brother…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • MadisonV
    MadisonV
    Participant
    November 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm #117162

My co-worker is so fine! I want to have sex with him but I once went out with his brother. That was 10 years ago and we never had sex. We barely even kissed. I want his brother badly but subconsciously I feel like I would be violating some moral codes here. I haven’t had sex in over a year. I trust this guy enough to have sex with him but I don’t know if I will be making a bad move by pursuing him.

Chlo
    Participant
    November 22, 2016 at 5:16 pm #118048

How about you get to know him and date hi a little before you try making a freaking baby and ruining the rest of your life possibly! And it doesn’t matter if you dated his brother and from the way it sounds just talked and held hands. It’s not the real way just to have a crush then just fuck the guy and hope for the best. Get to know him before making a mistake.

AimlesslyAlone
    Participant
    November 22, 2016 at 5:35 pm #118063

Well…I do agree…get to know him before having sex with him sex is normally better when you know the person. Idk. But I think it’s ok that you dated his brother if it was ten years ago

zoey123
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 8:15 pm #118130

10 years is a long time, and I think that as long as there isn’t any major animosity between you and the brother you originally dated, and the new guy is aware of your history, there’s nothing wrong with it! Just expect there to be a little awkwardness if you’re expecting this to be a relationship. I agree with everybody else that getting to know him first is important, but from what you’ve said about trusting him, I get the impression you already know each other decently well. It can’t hurt to at least talk to the guy you’re interested in about it, see if he’s bothered by it!