I want to hookup with this semi-famous guy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

coveted
    Participant
    May 21, 2014 at 4:14 am #53367

Guyssss I need your opinion on this.

I saw his show last October in my town. We didn’t talk but we looked at each other and he smiled and winked at me. After the show, I followed him on social media. We didn’t have any interaction until a couple of months ago I mentioned him on twitter and we started to exchange messages at least once or twice a week. We are also friends on snapchat and often send each other random snaps.

This weekend I will be going to his town and I really want to hookup with him. Just hookup, nothing more. I don’t see us being together being in different town and what not, but I do lust him so I need to get it out of my system. How do I tell him that without scaring him away?

PrincessKasey
    PrincessKasey
    Participant
    May 22, 2014 at 12:04 am #53509

“Do you want to hang out while you’re in town? I’m down with whatever you want to do.”

Anonymous
    May 22, 2014 at 4:46 pm #53587

I might be way off here but I would say this is every guy’s dream scenario. He already finds you attractive, the feeling is mutual and you know exactly what you want. Hard to go wrong here. But the trick is not to come off too aggressive. You def want to make him feel like you’re not too easy. I would go with something like this:

“Hey guess who’s gonna be in your town soon? I could use a tour guide and great place to grab drinks. Any takers? 😉

u_webster
    Participant
    May 23, 2014 at 7:37 pm #53697

I agree. Just go for it.