I Want to Make A Move on Him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

heyguyz
    Participant
    July 4, 2016 at 6:59 am #104367

I met a nice, attractive guy online, and we’ve been talking for months and have met in person. He texted me the other day, telling me he wants to see me again when I get back from a family trip.

I’m a virgin, and he’s a lot more experienced than me. Awhile back he told me he wanted me, and I freaked out! I think I came across defensive and prudish. Since then, he never mentions sex or romance and I feel totally friend-zoned, but he still acts like he finds me really attractive, and still texts (but less often). I know sex is important to him, and I also know he’s into kinky stuff. I’ve secretly had fantasies about BDSM stuff for a long time, but I was too embarrassed to tell him. What’s a way I can discreetly mention I’m into the same stuff as him, and possibly spark his interest? Would it be too forward to ask him to cuddle with me as a way to maybe lead into fooling around? I really want to be in a relationship the first time I have sex, but I’m not against messing around a bit.