I was picked up?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I was picked up?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shizzle
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 8:13 am #77898
    I was picked up?

I “think” I just got picked up today at a cafe…. I’m a man, I’m not gay – so it was a lady.
    I’m kind of regretting it now because she was quite cute – but it came out of no where.

The few times women have made the first move, I tend to distrust what’s going on… Is there a barometer a guy for being too cautious?

Anonymous
    April 26, 2015 at 11:20 am #77901

She was probably into you dude!
    You should never distrust what is going on in an interaction with any woman, at any time!
    Have an attitude at all times, that every woman you meet is probably attracted to you!
    You can also look for signs that she is attracted to you also, these include; Playing with her hair, dilated pupils, laughing or smiling more than normal, if she touching you, and body language… Is she giving you all of her attention with her body parts, (head shoulders feet etc)
    But the main thing is to always assume a girl likes you… That way you will be more responsive to her intentions!
    Hope this helps bro!
    For more info click this link
    https://guysguidance.leadpages.net/freeattractionreport/

donut9
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 1:20 pm #77904

You don’t need to worry about anything. She made the first move, which is a good sign that it can end up going long. Think of it positively. Try making the next move yourself now and gauge her interest.