I would like to know why some men like women with curves

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

christinadanderson
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 5:40 pm #148036

I can’t find much on the net about this. I’m looking for around 20 reasons or what goes through a man’s mind when he is dating a full figured woman. I’m writing an article on this.

DarthVader
    DarthVader
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 2:43 pm #148054

It is all about BMI and slim legs. Curves are attractive, but very very few women are curvy.

Huma
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 3:24 pm #148057

I think most men love curvy women because it seems sexy and feminine to them. The body curves show it has variation that attracts men.

christinadanderson
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 3:33 pm #148059

I’m writing an article: 15 Dumb Things That Go Through A Man’s Head When Dating A Thicker Woman and I really could use some suggestions.

silverhightlight
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 3:39 pm #148060

For me personally, I like curvy girls (not fat) because they appear womanly and you can see the full beauty of their body. But I’m a slim guy, so something about a curvy body attracts me more so than say, a skinny girl. My friends who are much heavier than I am tend to go for slimmer girls, but I enjoy thicker thighs and strong, toned legs, or a bit more ‘on top’ so to speak. But for me, it’s how the person carries themselves and the whole package really.

daisy2332
    daisy2332
    Participant
    September 4, 2017 at 1:19 pm #148070

its an evolutionary thing, wide hip represents woman can give a healthy birth and feed baby with the fat stored in hips and full boobs show woman can feed baby with enough milk etc.

christinadanderson
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 8:56 am #148061

Are there any other qualities you like about curvy women? That is one I need about 14 more things men think about.

leah10
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 5:42 pm #148237

Curbs are feminine and symbolic of fertility in a very primal level

thelackof
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 3:57 am #148686

I am 27 male.
    Face matters to me, but physical appearance is also important.
    I have prefered thinner girls but,
    strong but not big legs can be very attractive
    a healthy and full body seems natural and right
    unhealthy body to me is an unhealthy mind
    skinny with a big fat butt is not attractive to me
    a fat belly is not attractive to me
    but a belly cutting toward the pelvis can be attractive
    fake breasts are not attractive (unhealthy mind)
    small or large voluptuous breasts can both be very attractive
    even smaller breasts are more than a male has, and that small amount of “fat” is attractive

how the female body naturally forms, even with a little weight, is naturally amazing to the male

I had a gay friend who had a boy friend. I was with him when in the company of a pretty girl and he, with his jaw dropped, said to her “if you would be with a guy like me, I wouldn’t be gay”.

The male desires the woman.

KS4576
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 4:25 pm #148707
    Reply To: I would like to know why some men like women with curves

I think it’s just what turns them on

viviva
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 1:35 pm #148786

Theres something to grab on to…but i dont think many man like an over weight woman..theres a very fine limit to the curves we are talking about here.

triciamint
    triciamint
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 2:06 pm #148793

Theres something to grab on to…but i dont think many man like an over weight woman..theres a very fine limit to the curves we are talking about here.

I have lots of guy friends and they definitely prefer women with meat in them. I hang out with a crowd who find skinny women unattractive. As what thelackof mentioned above, it signifies an unhealthy mind and that’s something you don’t want to mess with. I for one don’t like women who starve themselves or who eat meals only to throw up after. Doesn’t make sense to me.

marcoros
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 8:06 pm #148827

I prefer curvier women. I am a very skinny male and a woman who is not as skinny as me feels softer, more comfortable, and there’s more inches of her to explore.

Jeremy23422
    Participant
    September 17, 2017 at 12:53 pm #149287

To me it implies greater physicality and by extension sexuality and eroticism.