Idk what to do my bf parents dont like me, help please!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• terry8889
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 8:32 pm #108144

So my bf told me yesterday his parents don’t like me bc they think I’m below him and he can do better.
    – They are encouraging and pushing him to date other women and forget about me.
    – They are also afraid he will leave them and move away with me and they don’t want to happen. (Btw he has his own house and is 32, I’m 28).
    My bf also told me he would rather commit suicide than having to go back to the dating world again bc it sucks and he wasn’t lucky until he found me. And that we will work through this issue and it will make our relationship stronger.
    The thing is yesterday he said I love you thru text for the first time ever since we started dating and then he stopped answering my texts, I kept texting aking to pls answer bc i was worried about him and this morning he sent a text saying> Sorry fell asleep. I havent replied to that and idk if i should.
    We always meet on fridays but today i didnt hear from him for the rest of the day. Idk what to do, should i give him time?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  terry8889.