If a guy takes longer than 72 hours to text back, I never speak to him again. Fe

DATING ADVICE FORUM

If a guy takes longer than 72 hours to text back, I never speak to him again. Fe

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vivrant__thing
    Participant
    May 20, 2015 at 9:40 pm #79440

So me and my best friends were laughing about that quirk of mine lol. I’m a huge fan of proactive communication within a function adult relationship, and therefore voice my strong belief in that concept, early on in the makings x a relationship. I gave OkCupid a try this summer, to spice things up. I met a man. We corresponded for a while. He fell off the radar for several days (no communication), yet was online several time during that instance. From the beginning, I brought up the importance of communication, and desire to only be with a man who feels the same.

A week later, he sent serial text messages and called consecutively. I gave this man the benefit of the doubt, by asking was all well and he replied, I was busy. I never responded back ( it will be three weeks now). He has continued to send messages, insisting I speak with him.
    My best friends called me mean, but I believe tha

Horton
    Participant
    May 20, 2015 at 11:27 pm #79441

As a busy professional and divorced father of two, I can relate to this issue. I’ve only dated 3 women since my divorce. The second woman I was with had similar thoughts on communication. Unfortunately there were times I was too involved with my own life to be very responsive to her and it eventually contributed to us ending our relationship. I would suggest that if your needs regarding communication are not being met and you have given him a chance to change but it is still a problem, then he may not be the right guy for you. In our case I think ending things was the right decision.

miamiam
    Participant
    May 21, 2015 at 9:55 pm #79543

seems good for me if a man is attracted he will take less than a day

Caiis101
    Participant
    May 22, 2015 at 11:09 pm #79649

Interesting

Theeliteone
    Participant
    May 24, 2015 at 10:33 pm #79688

it is highly possible he didn’t have the time to talk to you. give him a chance.

Dauntless
    Dauntless
    Participant
    June 6, 2015 at 8:49 pm #80343

Yeah he may have the app which explains him being signed on, it doesn’t mean he was actually using it. Give him another shot, if this is a consistent thing then move forget him.

Anonymous
    June 15, 2015 at 8:50 am #80860

He might be genuinely busy. Maybe you said something that upsetted him? It might not mean much to you but men take things differently.

missymisda
    Participant
    June 15, 2015 at 3:17 pm #80982

sounds a little weird to me. I’d move on to something that comes more natural