If he is mad at me, then why does he still want to see me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ellie
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 7:54 pm #95012

I feel comfortable waiting a week B4 meeting in person, besides 1/2 the time I can tell he’s not for me so normally I say I’m out of town. Met someone I really like, we had amazing phone chemistry & I couldn’t wait to meet him (very unusual for me) so my rule went out the window & after day #2 I told him the truth that I was in town & explained why. He wasn’t very amused but he wanted to meet me just as bad & we went out that night. He was everything I expected & we had a great time. The next day I felt he slammed on the brakes. I asked if he lost interest & he said NO but he felt disappointed about the lie I had fabricated the past 2 days & said “Just let it be, I’ll get over it & come around.” I was ok giving him time but the next day he texted to say hi & we met for lunch. It was great seeing him but still seems upset and reiterated he’ll get over it. Felt awkward tryin to get close to someone who was distant. Why did he ask me out again?? Do I wait for him??

Ellie
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 8:50 am #95013

Most men just blow you off and go on to the next, but he claims he’s interested and just asked for time for him to “come around”… and wanted to see me today for lunch after going from 60 to 0 and slamming on the brakes!!!

firefall2
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 8:50 am #95019

Well what if he said he didnt want to have lunch ,but then u randomly saw him with a couple guy friends having lunch ,whatever that make u feel ,he felt that about what u said.

Green2711
    Participant
    March 8, 2016 at 9:53 pm #95239

If he wanted to see you again then he is still interested. He is probably testing the water and seeing if you are a trustworthy person. A lie at the start of a relationship is never good and I would probably do the same thing.