If He's interested will he eventually make a move?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 10:01 pm #104157

This guys grandma lives in the same apts as me, her grandson comes often has asked to send me study materials to help for my exam multiple times out of the blue, I’ve caught him staring, texted me with random excuses(like did my grandma make it upstairs ok? like call your grandma lol) then asked to go out for sushi after my exam. HIs grandma and I live in the same apts and he comes here 3 days a week, a year ago I got impatient and called him out on beating around the bush and said a guy w/ a gf couldn’t be interested in me, he said he was being friendly and has a gf he’s happy with. But the secret stares and the coming around, started dressing nicely since the fight could it mean something else?
    Also before we got into a fight, He asked one day when giving me gym advice “dont you have a bf to teach you all this? what does all of this mean? his parents also stare and smile when they see me

lilrav
    Participant
    June 28, 2016 at 1:22 am #104159

It doesn’t mean anything as he said he is just being friendly what we women need to realize when a man says that he is being friendly or he isn’t interested you need to believe him a man who really interested in you shows it, he cant hide it he wants to be near you all the time makes excuses to see you to speak to you. This guy is just being nice so be nice back dont look too much into it and look something happens later on it does if not your not going to get hurt. I don’t want to be a downer but I know how you feel I’ve been there so just have fun go with the flow and enjoy the guys company. If he wants it to be more he will make it happen and you wont need to ask.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  lilrav. Reason: spelling

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 28, 2016 at 2:46 am #104164

@lilrav, you clearly didn’t read it thoroughly. He was ALWAYS finding excuses to talk to me, asked me to go out, always comes to the apts.thanks anyway.

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    June 28, 2016 at 11:54 am #104200

*SIGH*. You seem a little delusional though but do your thing Miss. He already told you he’s happy with who he is with.