I'm 20 and the girl that I like won't reveal her age. What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

7.62×39
    Participant
    January 17, 2016 at 4:06 am #91796

Hello there! There’s this girl that I like very much and of course, I like her more than just a friend. We have been hanging out for months now and I met her last may. I want to mention that I never had a girlfriend just yet and she would be my first if I go through with this all.

I am 20 years old and I don’t know how old she is. We did some things together such as cuddling/kissing and I confessed to her that I like her and she says she likes me too and that she developed feelings for me like I did. Every time I ask her about her age, she either won’t say at all or she gets pissed of at me. I am terrible at telling age apart and I also think that she’s afraid of me leaving her if she says her age. What should I do? Should I wait? should I just go for it?

Please help. I am willing to hear whatever sort of reality no matter how harsh.

confusedmomma
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 9:00 am #91800

I would just say that i dont care how old you are its not going to change my feelings for you, i just want to know but i can guarantee it will not change anything. Where did you meet her??

7.62×39
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 7:37 pm #91821

I would just say that i dont care how old you are its not going to change my feelings for you, i just want to know but i can guarantee it will not change anything. Where did you meet her??

I met her at a store and I was actually being a complete douche at first. She wanted a hug and I said “F*** no”. She persisted and I then let her hug me. We added each other on facebook and now we’ve been making out, cuddling and all sorts of fun things!

MikeSSS
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 8:04 pm #91824

You met at a store?? Not really a great place to meet women but I’ll give you that. So she won’t reveal her age? Well, either she’s really younger then you or older then you!! Does she know your 20?? Maybe shes afraid you will find out she’s only 15 and she wouldn’t want you to go away to prison for being a sex offender as you had sex with someone under age!! Just kidding kid..

7.62×39
    Participant
    January 19, 2016 at 8:58 am #91825

You met at a store?? Not really a great place to meet women but I’ll give you that. So she won’t reveal her age? Well, either she’s really younger then you or older then you!! Does she know your 20?? Maybe shes afraid you will find out she’s only 15 and she wouldn’t want you to go away to prison for being a sex offender as you had sex with someone under age!! Just kidding kid..

I’ve never really been a person that had ambition to meet women. This was one of those wild things that just happened I guess. And yeah she knows that I’m 20. And yeah, you’re speculation is pretty much the same as mine. I think she’s scared that I might leave her but she kept insisting that I won’t get in trouble. Should I wait?

7.62×39
    Participant
    January 19, 2016 at 8:58 am #91822

But you see, I’m worried that she might be too young!

7.62×39
    Participant
    February 15, 2016 at 2:51 am #93545

I went for it ;). Best decision ever!

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 17, 2016 at 8:07 pm #93817

How old was she? Congrats!

7.62×39
    Participant
    February 17, 2016 at 10:46 pm #93822

Thanks, man! After about 9 months of knowing her, heading to her family’s and my place numerous times, going for romantic walks, drives, and meals….I still don’t know how old she is but I’ll know eventually 🙂

7.62×39
    Participant
    February 29, 2016 at 1:59 am #94576
    Reply To: I'm 20 and the girl that I like won't reveal her age. What should I do?

I can’t believe this was cut short. I don’t know what I did wrong =(