I’m 45 years old and I’m looking for a woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Taylor55
    Taylor55
    Participant
    October 25, 2012 at 6:06 pm #15831

It’s been a while since I dated a lady who was calm like my deceased wife so I’m tryingg my best. to meet others. anyone relate?

Chris
    Chris
    Participant
    November 30, 2012 at 4:02 pm #17884

Taylor,

I know we just talked about my 8 year painful break up, but there is something else about me. I don’t know if this will help or not. Before I meet the lady that would soon play me. I dated a very nice lady named Vicky for 5 years. She ended up getting diagnosed with ovarian cancer and given 6 months to live and lasting about a year after that. This was about 12 or 13 years ago. She has two lovely kids who were 12 and 16 when she passed, and we are all very close like family. It took me another year in a half before a lady would try and pick me up, and she was successful at it, but as you know she played me. LOL! I just wanted to relate with you at least. You are a very very good man, kind, and sweet. You should have no problem meeting others! If you lived in Texas I think we would have to go hang out together. Do you have some good friends you can go get into trouble with? You might like that. 🙂

Taylor55
    Taylor55
    Participant
    November 30, 2012 at 6:13 pm #17922

Hey, thanks Chris! Wow, we have a few things in common. I’ve tried a bit of traveling now and I’ve learned to really open up to different people around the world. It’s amazing how oepn and extroverted women are outside of the US! I’d say my closest guy friends back home aren’t very fun to go out with anymore. I do enjoy just conversation over a game of golf so I have found a place to unwind with them-I appreciate the help!

I hope your new venture leads to a successful one. My advice-travel!