Im a guy asking you girls…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

FloridaGuy1
    Participant
    October 5, 2014 at 11:38 pm #65320

A few weeks ago I met her at a bar..we hit it off quickly and ended up at my place…sex was good Im pretty sure she liked it.
    She contacted me 2 days later asking if I had a good weekend and I reassured her I had a great weekend. I also told her I had a great time with her.
    We have been talking via text message mostly. The next weekend we got together to watch a football game (her idea) and she was affectionate. We went back to her place to go swimming and she got naked in front of me to put on bathing suit but since her roommate was there I did not pursue. I got a nice kiss at the end of the night. Now 2 weeks later we get together again, but since she said she had plans to meet “someone” tonight I asked when she needed to be home. We did not hang out too long today, but I was more aggressive and I kissed her in the elevator, but she giggled and did not really kiss me back…I said “im not feeling the love” and she replied “maybe im not in the mood”. So we just hung out

FloridaGuy1
    Participant
    October 5, 2014 at 11:52 pm #65321

We sat by the pool again and chit chat.I was super ready for her but the time came where she said she should go…..I made a comment like “I was hoping to see the girl who kisses me back”..and for the second time she said “maybe im not in the mood, I hope im not being a tease” and I replied…”well you never made me any promises” trying to play it off…then she walked me to my car and we hugged and she gave me a quick kiss..I said “it was nice seeing you” and she said “you too”..it was awesome I am so easy all I really want is her to show up.
    Now the question..these last few weeks I have been the one to initiate contact..I want to be myself and genuine and dont want to sit there waiting for her while I am constantly thinking about her…but maybe having her initiate contact will reassure me she is interested..but maybe she is the type of girl who will never initiate contact. I dont know what to do…should I text her that i had a good time? should I wait for her? what did i miss

FloridaGuy1
    Participant
    October 16, 2014 at 1:46 am #66007

After much thought I have decided I may have missed the attraction window….I was a square when we got together for the football game…I can remember the bartender at the bar saying something like “I would bang the shit out of that”…and I did nothing..I kind of got upset inside but did nothing..that guy created an opportunity for me and I did nothing…we were swimming and in the hot tub and I was not having much to say…and worst of all I did not try to put my arm around her or kiss her…I guess am not good at public displays of affection…I do remember a few quiet moments that went by and I think she got bored…she was like…”well I better go”…I should have been more aggressive as we did have sex the weekend before…
    I am new to dating…hope I can find someone to make me feel as good as this girl did…maybe the moon will shit and she will actually call me this week like she said…but I am not counting on it…beautiful women dont wait around

FloridaGuy1
    Participant
    October 16, 2014 at 1:56 am #66008

I have been reliving the last month in my mind over and over again and I am very critical of myself. I keep thinking I could have done better and I know I could have…but at the end of the day she had many opportunities to REALLY get to know me and she turned about 65-70% of them down…I know one day I will be happy…shoot it could happen tomorrow.

somethingclever
    Participant
    October 16, 2014 at 5:47 pm #66051

Sounds to me like she just wanted to have a bit of fun, and you weren’t up for it at the time, so she is looking elsewhere. Just stop going after her and find someone else!