I'm a man…and wondering if male co-worker is interested

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wele0123
    Participant
    August 7, 2016 at 11:04 am #107733

I’m a guy and there’s this married manager guy with a wife and kids whom I feel may like me. I’m not gay but he’s a really cool guy. I just don’t want to give him wrong messag where things get awkward

-glances and stares alot.
    -Has let out a sigh a few times while walking behind me.
    -strokes his goatee alot and stares whenever we chat
    -pats me on shoulders and pokes me with his finger
    -He’s aggresive when directing others, but speaks softly to me and asks if I’m OK with doing what he’s asking me to do.
    -While talking to someone and he’ll stop mid-conversation and stare, wave or say hi to me
    -always tends to find me and tell me he just came by to say hi.
    -apologizes if he’s unable to reach out to me during shift
    -told me that i looked “refreshed” and will tell me when he likes the shirt I’m wearing.
    -vents to me about his family and home life
    -always notices when I look sad or tired and will ask me if everything is ok
    -has called me over on my way out to tell me he wanted to say bye

wele0123
    Participant
    August 7, 2016 at 11:07 am #107734

Original poster here. Forgot to add that I don’t see him doing this with other co-workers. I may be reading too much into this, but I just feel like some of things I listed are not your typical guy to guy interactions. He’s a really nice guy and also very friendly so that may just be part of his personality.

I’m not gay nor do I have any issue with it. He’s a really cool guy and I just want to make sure I don’t send the wrong signals or lead him on in any way.

dizzle450
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 12:27 pm #107982

its ok to be bi curious…sex is sex….are you in a relationship now with someone else….if so i would tread ligtly. if your first time your acting upon your attraction for a man…and he dont react same as u.u could loose your job and relationship u do r dont currently have