DATING ADVICE FORUM

I'm a man…and wondering if male co-worker is interested

Author
    Comments

• wele0123
    Participant
    August 7, 2016 at 11:04 am #107733
    I'm a man…and wondering if male co-worker is interested

I’m a guy and there’s this married manager guy with a wife and kids whom I feel may like me. I’m not gay but he’s a really cool guy. I just don’t want to give him wrong messag where things get awkward

-glances and stares alot.
    -Has let out a sigh a few times while walking behind me.
    -strokes his goatee alot and stares whenever we chat
    -pats me on shoulders and pokes me with his finger
    -He’s aggresive when directing others, but speaks softly to me and asks if I’m OK with doing what he’s asking me to do.
    -While talking to someone and he’ll stop mid-conversation and stare, wave or say hi to me
    -always tends to find me and tell me he just came by to say hi.
    -apologizes if he’s unable to reach out to me during shift
    -told me that i looked “refreshed” and will tell me when he likes the shirt I’m wearing.
    -vents to me about his family and home life
    -always notices when I look sad or tired and will ask me if everything is ok
    -has called me over on my way out to tell me he wanted to say bye

wele0123
    Participant
    August 7, 2016 at 11:07 am #107734

Original poster here. Forgot to add that I don’t see him doing this with other co-workers. I may be reading too much into this, but I just feel like some of things I listed are not your typical guy to guy interactions. He’s a really nice guy and also very friendly so that may just be part of his personality.

I’m not gay nor do I have any issue with it. He’s a really cool guy and I just want to make sure I don’t send the wrong signals or lead him on in any way.

dizzle450
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 12:27 pm #107982

its ok to be bi curious…sex is sex….are you in a relationship now with someone else….if so i would tread ligtly. if your first time your acting upon your attraction for a man…and he dont react same as u.u could loose your job and relationship u do r dont currently have